Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Author Topic: [Character] Dreygun  (Read 497 times)

Dreygun

• Clonejack
[Character] Dreygun
« on: 10 Dec 2013, 00:33 »

True Name: Dreygun Reyes Duran
Nationality: Amarr
Bloodline: pure blood Khanid
Sex: male
Height: 182cm
Weight: 90kg
Medical History: I developed ocular hypopigmentasia  when I was a child causing general blindness. I am currently fitted with ocular implants that allow me to see normally.

Psychological History: I was raised under the strict tenants of the Amarr religion. However my parents were both scientist and encouraged free thinking. I  left Amarr after I graduated from the imperial academy. I began studies in Gallente space with Creodron on wormhole and sleepers. During my time in Gallente space I grew to question the core tenants of Amarr religion. Seeking answers I ventured into Anoikis in hopes of finding links to religious doctrines among the Sleeper ruins. My lack of results has greatly shaken my faith. I am currently unsure about my stance on religion in general.

Augmentation History: My only cybernetics is the ocular implant I use to correct my vision loss.

Kin: My parents shunned me after I abandoned the Amarr religion, though supportive of free thought they had not considered where my questions would lead me. I have a brother who also left Amarr. He is currently working in relief effort in Minmatarr space.

Marital Status: I met my wife Tamar during my time studying with CreoDron. She is a strong willed and amazing young gallent who currently resided in Carirgnottin. I visit her often.

Have you ever served within an organised military?: I briefly considered service in the Amarr Navy but gladly the opportunity passed me by.

Are your family, friends, or loved ones put at risk for any reason?: My parents lost funding for much of their research after my bother and I came out with our Gallent and Minmatar affiliations, however they have recovered since they publicly disowned us.

What are your thoughts on family and children?: It has always been our intention to have at least a few children.
I thought what I would do was pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.