Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

debris from starship combat near planets sometimes survives re-entry, as when a relay station on Yong III was destroyed by debris after a fierce fight in low orbit on 27.08YC105.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: EVE: Source  (Read 6912 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Re: EVE: Source
« Reply #60 on: 06 Mar 2014, 11:23 »

For all I know, Amazon has no idea what it is saying. I didn't get a "It Has Shipped" notice like normal, just an estimated date attached to the order. It is entirely possible that Amazon is basing that date on the official release date and it won't actually ship.

Dessau

« Reply #61 on: 06 Mar 2014, 12:03 »

Could be they'll ship a couple of days ahead so it'll be delivered to your door on the street date. Not unusual for them, IIRC.

Jurou

• Clonejack
« Reply #62 on: 07 Mar 2014, 05:40 »

My Le arrived at like 9am this morning woop

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #63 on: 07 Mar 2014, 09:13 »

HNGHHHHHHH

TELL US EVERYTHING

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #64 on: 07 Mar 2014, 09:41 »

Yeah, Amazon is definitely wrong with their estimated delivery date. It still hasn't shipped, so I am assuming the date was come to purely based off of release date and I will get it later than those who went the advertised routes.

Makoto Priano

« Reply #65 on: 07 Mar 2014, 11:11 »

CURSE YOOUUU.

Mine hit the US early March 5th, but at that point it goes dark. The transition was to USPS, but USPS also contracts its high-priority shipping to FedEx in some cases. The messy thing is, then, that while I have a tracking number for USPS, I don't know if it's actually coming USPS, FedEx, or where the package entered the US-- whether by an east coast postal hub, or via polar flight to a west coast hub. So. It could arrive at my apartment today, it could arrive in a week.

Anyone have any pictures of the 'Source' clothing? I checked out the in-game goods via the market, and they look like a pair of fairly regular +4 implants, and a men's and women's coat that didn't render. :x

Jurou

• Clonejack
« Reply #66 on: 07 Mar 2014, 14:33 »

It's quite good. Dont expect pages on each Mega Corp for example, but it does have a couple of pages of ~caldari life~ and so on. Same goes for each faction.

It's basically a huge book of fluff, rather than ~loads of  in depth info~ on particular things.

Few stories that are a few pages long err... chapters on tech like stargates. Each main pirate faction gets a fat chunk of the book talking about it.

I havent really gone into the book much because I am basically just hawking in on the stuff I have a interest in (NOH... For example. Which has about 100 words dedicated to it, as do the other megas... bit dissapoint I suppose)
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2014, 14:39 by Jurou »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]