Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that hovercraft are common vehicles on stations? (p. 88)

Author Topic: Operation Trinity Preliminary Report  (Read 1334 times)

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
Operation Trinity Preliminary Report
« on: 29 Aug 2011, 23:27 »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4238627/Reeeport.pdf

updated file/host. For the Arek'Jaalan project, I suppose it should be mentioned. . .
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2011, 08:41 by Julianus Soter »

Malcolm Khross

Re: Operation Trinity Preliminary Report
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2011, 07:58 »

Neat little experiment and write-up there, was a good read. Is this something you're going to be posting on IGS?

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 30 Aug 2011, 08:44 »

yes to the second one. It's for the Arek'Jaalan project. It's "Preliminary", because as stated in the report, we're waiting on Hilen Tukoss to investigate our results and get back to us.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #3 on: 30 Aug 2011, 08:52 »

Yeah, saw it on the IGS. :)

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 30 Aug 2011, 09:06 »

This report is very well thought out. It provides good background information for people unfamiliar with the past events and is pretty clear in its message. We could definitely use more of this quality.

Sadly, I have yet to see Dr. Tukoss/Dropbear provide any revelations from the tons of research material people have been sending him in the hope that the Game Master will provide the missing answers.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 30 Aug 2011, 09:12 »

Thanks Myyona. We're hoping the Trinary data we have will make the difference. . .

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 30 Aug 2011, 09:31 »

This report is very well thought out. It provides good background information for people unfamiliar with the past events and is pretty clear in its message. We could definitely use more of this quality.

Sadly, I have yet to see Dr. Tukoss/Dropbear provide any revelations from the tons of research material people have been sending him in the hope that the Game Master will provide the missing answers.

Be patient. Dropbear's gone to three conventions/EVE meetups in the last month, and he's gotten sick at least once or twice. Shouldn't be any more conventions and such for the next while, though, so expecting something back this week isn't unreasonable.

I'm surprised he still looks at twitter at this point, tbh.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 30 Aug 2011, 13:29 »

Oh I am patient like a rock. :) Also, none of my AJ projects are depending on Dropbears input to come to a conclusion as I actively try to avoid making studies where the evidence does not already exist within the game.

But when I read through the research proposals that have been made so far, it appears most of them will be fruitless unless Dropbear steps in and reveals the parts that players have no other solid sources for. Alternatively, the players can try and dictate prime fiction by writing the outcome of their findings themselves but so far nobody has dared to that.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com