Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: I-RED Story Arc Series, Season 1: Pendulum  (Read 24991 times)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: [Storyline Arc](I-RED) Pendulum
« Reply #135 on: 06 Mar 2015, 13:33 »

I think that's the longest thread I've ever created on IGS, lels
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #136 on: 10 Mar 2015, 19:41 »

So uhh, yeah I'm gonna need to put this on hold for a couple weeks. Finals, RL, etc etc...

Unless someone else from I-RED wants to take over for the final events, then by all means. My apologies, folks. Tis the way of life.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #137 on: 11 Mar 2015, 03:06 »

Flashfic !  :evil:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #138 on: 11 Mar 2015, 10:27 »

I got it, Swaggins. I'll post, some more events, though at a slower rate.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #139 on: 22 Jun 2015, 03:21 »

I'm interested in participating in I-RED events.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #140 on: 01 Jan 2016, 09:31 »

Hey y'all...I would just like to rekindle the flame a bit here...

So, it will soon be almost an entire year since the start of this story arc. It was a really amazing experience for me being able to help spice up the RP lives of my spacehomies here. I had never done something like this on this scale before, and I learned a lot! There were some good aspects, and some not so good aspects. Overall, I just hope everyone who got involved enjoyed themselves! Moreover, I hope that people who could not get involved in-game for whatever reason still enjoyed seeing content being produced and following along with the story. It has been a real pleasure and honor, y'all.

Anyway, I would just like to say that I am currently in the works of planning a finish for the story arc. I think it would be fitting considering it has almost been a year. :)

So far I have added some summaries to each chapter of the story (you're welcome kokobearz), and I am currently working on finishing that "flashfic" for raid 3 of chapter 3. I'm still not sure how the story will end...I wanted to do a big bang event, but that does not quite seem feasible now for a variety of reasons...but I will try to make it a worthy ending.

It has been a long break, but the story must go on! Expect more updates as we steamroll into February.™

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: I-RED Storyline Series, Season 1: Pendulum
« Reply #141 on: 28 Aug 2016, 14:31 »

All seems quiet on the Western front...but behind the shadows, something lurks...

Soon.™

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: I-RED Storyline Series, Season 1: Pendulum
« Reply #142 on: 24 Apr 2018, 13:32 »

Hiiiiii.

So, I finally got around to tying up some lose ends with this story arc. I apologize for it taking me so long to get around to it, but you know what they say perfection takes time.  ;)

Thank you everyone who participated in the arc. It was kind of crazy how it all started really. I remember Anslo doing some random rescue op solo following the aftermath of Operation Highlander. I was around and decided to join in. Then other people came along, and even more after that. Eventually it was this big rescue op over the planet that a bunch of people were a part of. It felt awesome to play with, and was totally organic and raw RP. I wanted to recreate that with a special event of my own (the Tsuruma Incident) and it ended up turning into this whole story arc I developed with the help of Katrina Oniseki. Kind of crazy how that happens! I learned a lot about managing events and story arcs and such with this project, and I hope to keep improving.

Be on the lookout for more story arcs coming out I-RED this year. We've got some fun stuff in the works. :) Fly safe space friends.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]