Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Author Topic: Dev Post: [Odyssey 1.1] Local Armour and Shield Repair Module Changes  (Read 563 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

I am so late with these ._.

Quote from: CCP Fozzie
This is one of a few threads discussing issues surrounding our changes to Command Ships, warfare links, and local repair modules for Odyssey 1.1 and beyond.

The other threads are :
Warfare Links, Mindlinks, Gang Bonuses
Command Ship Balancing
Command Ship model changes

Since we are reducing the power level of defensive gang links in Odyssey 1.1, we are planning to take the opportunity to also tweak local repairing some more. We will be boosting the rep amount of most local repair modules, such that someone with gang links after the patch will still rep less, but someone without gang links will rep more than they do now.

This will be a fairly short OP but I wanted to keep the feedback thread separate.

Increase the rep amount for all armor repairers (including AARs) by 15%
Increase the shield bonus of all shield boosters (except for deadspace/officer reps and ASBs) by 15%

Let us know what you think!

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

i don't quite know what to think here.....it means local boosting/repping is now more useful against burst DPS....but why not touch Faction/Deadspace repping (unless they were already overpowered) is a bit odd.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

I am pretty sure it was the perception that they are overpowered.