Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Author Topic: Where do we go for Art proposals?  (Read 591 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Where do we go for Art proposals?
« on: 23 Feb 2013, 14:57 »

I feel like there is no place to go where you can submit small art proposals or changes. Little things that the art team would need to handle, things that don't affect gameplay. There's plenty of feature forums, but the art team, to my knowledge, doesn't really watch them. There are far too many important ideas for actual gameplay that I doubt those in CCP watching the forums pay attention to "change the color of Tech 2 lasers" over keeping track of the massive feature threads about more important things.

So where would we go to quietly give ideas and suggestions to the art team? Where do we go to communicate with the art team? It seems like they are the most elusive of all the departments sometimes.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Where do we go for Art proposals?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2013, 15:53 »

F&I is still the appropriate place to put these. The art team do look at that area.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2013, 07:03 »

F&I tends to be kind of a cesspool in my experience. Stuff that gets sent there tends to die without being seen. I think you'd be more likely filing either a bug report, or trying to get at one of the dev's directly via email or twitter.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2013, 07:44 »

Using the bug report system for things that aren't bugs or defects is going to get your suggestions ignored - and can, iirc, cause you to lose access to the tool.

Use Twitter to draw devs' attention to the thread, sure, but F&I is still the place to be posting, cesspool or not.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.