Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That naturalist cafes on space stations go to great lengths to create the illusion that one is not in space? (The Burning Life, p. 62)

Author Topic: EOH hosts 15b pot, free-to-enter poker game  (Read 658 times)

Niraia

• Clonejack
EOH hosts 15b pot, free-to-enter poker game
« on: 24 Oct 2012, 13:56 »

Eve Online Hold'Em (EOH - www.eohpoker.com) is holding a huge FREE game on Saturday. We have put up 15 Billion isk as prizes for the top finishers. It is FREE to enter this game. All you need is an account at eohpoker.com. You should also join the in-game channels "EOH POKER" and "EOH GAMES" - this is where we will be setting up the game. EOH staff also are in that channel to help you with any questions.

This game will happen at 19:00 eve time on Saturday. You will need to have your account set up and learn to start the poker client before then (both very easy and EOH staff can help if you have trouble). We do require your character to be 30+ days old to play at EOH, please use one old enough. You can also feel free to contact Koronakesh for answering any questions.

I know many pvper's have trouble making ISK. This is a great chance for you to make a pile of it for free. You don't need to be good at poker to play. Give it a shot, you could get lucky and take the huge 1st place prize, In fact many pvpers fund their ships and even PLEXes by playing at EOH.

For those who don't know EOH, we are the oldest gaming establishment in EVE (almost 5 years old). We run poker games 24/7, both cash games and tournys. Check out the forums to find out more about us: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6631

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
Re: EOH hosts 15b pot, free-to-enter poker game
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2012, 15:08 »

I play here often +1

I will try to be there, massive event, great payout

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
Re: EOH hosts 15b pot, free-to-enter poker game
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2012, 16:20 »

Count me among those who love poker for ISK.

I'll be there for this one.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!