Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Suuolo" is Caldari for friend? For more, read here

Author Topic: Re: Amarr Arc  (Read 553 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Amarr Arc
« on: 10 Apr 2013, 09:41 »

*EDIT* Won't shit up the thread with my Ston rant.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2013, 09:44 by Silas Vitalia »

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: Re: Amarr Arc
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2013, 11:20 »

Never, ever, respond to Ston. Not only doesn't make it the situation any better, but above and beyond that he doesn't deserve a response.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Re: Amarr Arc
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2013, 11:24 »

I've pretty much given up on responding to that thread in particular, and him on most other threads as well.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Amarr Arc
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2013, 12:38 »

[mod]Silas' post: Next time, please report your own post and ask for it to be deleted if you are going to edit it to remove all of the content.[/mod]

[mod]Nico's post: Personal attack. Suggesting someone should not be interacted with and furthermore does not "deserve" a response is not appropriate here.[/mod]

[mod]Esna's post: Responding to a moderated post.[/mod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.