EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

<< < (2/30) > >>

Ciarente:
113.2.2 - Gulfonodi - ReAw hangars are abuzz after Captain Silver Night unexpected undocked his cynabal-class cruiser with barely enough warning for dock crew to get clear, taking off at high speed for parts unknown. Rumour has it his XO Amieta Invelen and Director Ciarente Roth were aboard. Suspicions that the three former Sansha-aligned pilots have thrown in their lot with the invading forces of Nation have ReAw staff unsettled. It's said that none of the three have responded to mail.

Silver Night:
113.03.13 - Gulfonodi - Sansha Sympathizers Sweep In? - The halls of the Re-Awakened Technologies HQ station are abuzz after the surprise replacement of longtime ReAw CEO and founder Evanda Char. New CEO, and former Sansha pilot, Ciarente Roth has only hinted that Dr Char is going to be busy with unnamed research. That quote coming from new corporate mouth-piece Silver Night - also a former Sansha pilot. Coincidence? This reporter think that's a question that needs asking. What about rumors that Captain Night is producing Transcrannial Microcontrollers at a hidden location? Did Dr Char find out too much and end up a lab subject herself? <Inside the Capsule>

Stitcher:
113.03.16 - recorded security fragment, officer's mess, HDHS "Unbreakable".
"Saw Captain and his wife last night. Damn shame."
"Shame?"
"You ever see them walking arm in arm? She's head-over, you know? pulls herself in real tight, puts her head on his shoulder."
"Lucky prick."
"Yeah, but you watch him when they do. Got his hand behind his back, playing with his wedding ring, every damn time."
"...right...?"
"I'm telling you man, that's a marriage he wants out of."
"Fedo shit. Maybe it's just a thing he does."
"Go tense every time his wife's around? spend days at a time docked at stations anywhere but where she's based? I'd bet ten that relationship's on the rocks, least on his side."
"You're on."
"Right. Arvati, you're witness okay? Ten ISK between me and Leechy here that the Captain's marriage breaks up inside... two months, Leechy?"
"Stop calling me Leechy. and yeah, two months."
"You heard the man. Shake on it Leechy."
"Stop fucking calling me Leechy!"
*recording ends*

Ciarente:
113.03.24 - Gulfonodi - Red Plus Blue And Babies, Too - In a shock exclusive our inside sources can reveal that the father of Re-Aw CEO Ciarente Roth's bouncing baby twins is none other than notorious pirate king Ethan Verone! 'CEOrente' and Verone were seen in close consultation at the pirate king's notorious nightclub, 'The Last Gate', over the twins' custody and upbringing. Love Across The Lines: Can It Work? Turn to page 4 for an expert psychologist's assessment, 'Why Bad Boys Like Good Girls Who Like Bad Boys' and page 5 for famous psychic Serena Seer's channelling of Kyoko Sakoda's reaction. <Inside the Capsule>

Verone:

--- Quote from: Ciarente on 24 Apr 2011, 08:38 ---113.03.24 - Gulfonodi - Red Plus Blue And Babies, Too - In a shock exclusive our inside sources can reveal that the father of Re-Aw CEO Ciarente Roth's bouncing baby twins is none other than notorious pirate king Ethan Verone! 'CEOrente' and Verone were seen in close consultation at the pirate king's notorious nightclub, 'The Last Gate', over the twins' custody and upbringing. Love Across The Lines: Can It Work? Turn to page 4 for an expert psychologist's assessment, 'Why Bad Boys Like Good Girls Who Like Bad Boys' and page 5 for famous psychic Serena Seer's channelling of Kyoko Sakoda's reaction. <Inside the Capsule>

--- End quote ---

Oh man, that's priceless...  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version