Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: Wings of Fate (WIP)  (Read 629 times)

Cain Aloga

• Clonejack
Wings of Fate (WIP)
« on: 12 Aug 2015, 11:01 »

Here I am planning to write up the story of Cain receiving his Voluval Mark, as well as do a bit of Brutor and Clan Aloga World building.

Before I actually go ahead and post up anything, I wold like to know if there was any sort of protocol or guidelines when it comes to writing such things, such as making up marks and using RL references?

Thank you in advanced.

Nissui

Re: Wings of Fate (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Aug 2015, 15:19 »

There are but a handful of Voluval detailed in PF, but there has been a standing guideline that players are free to define their own. Real world references can be a bit touchy, since there may or may not be direct analogues among the Minmatar or in New Eden. Your call to make, though. Most of the players I can bring to mind have done just that, so you will be in good company.

Other than that, the chronicle on the ceremony itself is useful, though Cain's clan may have their own interpretation of how best to perform it. The Voluval can have an effect on how Matari are viewed, irrespective of a person's history or qualities, so that may also be something to consider.