Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sani Sabik sectarian law-enforcement organization is called the Bleeders, and is a combination of priests and policemen? (The Burning Life, p. 18)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Our game is currently the laughingstock of the gaming world.  (Read 2961 times)

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain

OH. Well if that's the case then I totally retract that part. Do you have to carry your clothes with you to wear them? How are they added to your wardrobe?
When having the cloth in your hangar bay they will appear as selections when doing re-customizations. By selecting them to wear they will disappear from the hangar. If you go to another station and select another piece of cloth as garment your bought cloth will reappear in that hangar. When in the hangar they work as normal items as they can be sold and contracted. If you carry them in your cargo hold they might drop or be destroyed if your ship blow up.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Kaleigh Doyle

OH. Well if that's the case then I totally retract that part. Do you have to carry your clothes with you to wear them? How are they added to your wardrobe?
When having the cloth in your hangar bay they will appear as selections when doing re-customizations. By selecting them to wear they will disappear from the hangar. If you go to another station and select another piece of cloth as garment your bought cloth will reappear in that hangar. When in the hangar they work as normal items as they can be sold and contracted. If you carry them in your cargo hold they might drop or be destroyed if your ship blow up.

Ah, interesting. Which basically means you run the risk of losing said garments if you need to move your stuff elsewhere.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain

Yes. I certainly would not carry them around AFK in a tech 1 hauler. :)

But then again, there is a lot of items I would not carry around AFK in a tech 1 hauler...
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com
Pages: 1 [2]