General Discussion > EVE Marketplace

Selling Nikita

(1/3) > >>

Saede Riordan:
Welp.

So yeah, if any of you are interested in owning a very derpy piece of RP history, she can be yours, send me your offers.

Ché Biko:
 :eek:

Ché Biko:
Hey, I noticed her on The Summit last night, and she has a little IC bio. You sold her to a RP-er I guess? I'm curious...is there a IC story behind the sale, like that Niki got clonejacked or something?

Saede Riordan:

--- Quote from: Ché Biko on 17 Dec 2013, 09:57 ---Hey, I noticed her on The Summit last night, and she has a little IC bio. You sold her to a RP-er I guess? I'm curious...is there a IC story behind the sale, like that Niki got clonejacked or something?

--- End quote ---

There's no IC story on my side of it, yes a roleplayer purchased her. I don't however, think its really my place to say who it was that bought her.

DeadRow:
I'm much too lazy to hide my alts and will come out and say it was I who bought her.

While I have been advised against it. I intent to RP a little with her, but it'll be fairly limited probably. I feel I should treat Nikita as a 'new' character, a shift in personality, motivation and goals. Not doing so would bring a grey area of shadiness that I would leave a bad taste in my mouth. That said, I can't and won't deny any history that characters have had with her, will just advice the interacting character that management has changed to avoid any confusion.

All this said, I bought her for the SP mainly and to waggle eyebrows suggestively at Saede.

-DeadRow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version