Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers' implants translate languages for them? Read more here: Translators

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Incursion Patch Day  (Read 13126 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
Planetary Interaction Changes
« Reply #75 on: 23 Jan 2011, 14:30 »

So, I know everyone just loves their new faces (I know I do!), but of note are the changes to PI.  The changes are not incredibly radical, but they will have an impact on the market.

I recently went through and re-organized my existing colonies.  As a result of the changes made to extraction, my colonies now have more power and CPU to use, take less time to manage, and may even find some efforts consolidated & upgraded.

I anticipate a decline in the cost of lower end materials once the supply increases based on the changes Incursion has brought.

For those who need a steady secondary personal income and do not want to have to manage it daily, PI now appears to be a viable option.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Re: Incursion Patch Day
« Reply #76 on: 23 Jan 2011, 14:54 »

Has anyone else noticed that the Gallente bloodlines have the widest range of diversity in terms of how they look?

You can get male ethnic Gallente to look Brutor, and female Jin-Mei to look pretty non-Asian etc.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
Re: Planetary Interaction Changes
« Reply #77 on: 23 Jan 2011, 15:56 »

So, I know everyone just loves their new faces (I know I do!), but of note are the changes to PI.  The changes are not incredibly radical, but they will have an impact on the market.

I recently went through and re-organized my existing colonies.  As a result of the changes made to extraction, my colonies now have more power and CPU to use, take less time to manage, and may even find some efforts consolidated & upgraded.

I anticipate a decline in the cost of lower end materials once the supply increases based on the changes Incursion has brought.

For those who need a steady secondary personal income and do not want to have to manage it daily, PI now appears to be a viable option.

Yes. It definitely takes some getting used to, but it's far less unpleasant to do. My only complaints are that it shouldn't automatically reload the last resource you extracted, since I manage fairly complex chains that require switching resources on a fairly regular basis, and that there needs to be an input box for how long you want the program to run. That slider sucks.

Addendum: CTRL DOESN'T LOCK THE OVERVIEW ANYMORE FUK U CCP  :bash:

Addendum 2: Routing needs to be persistent. I've lost a lot of resources to simply forgetting to reroute after I switch my ECUs over.
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2011, 16:15 by Z.Sinraali »
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
Re: Planetary Interaction Changes
« Reply #78 on: 23 Jan 2011, 17:24 »

Addendum: CTRL DOESN'T LOCK THE OVERVIEW ANYMORE FUK U CCP  :bash:
I learned that at Yulai.  :evil:

Not that it mattered when the doom lag hit.
Will work for pretty sig.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #79 on: 23 Jan 2011, 21:51 »

Going to have to show off my girl.

Amann Karris

« Reply #80 on: 23 Jan 2011, 23:53 »

OH hey, they fixed my portrait!  SWEEEEEEET!
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2011, 17:20 by Amann Karris »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]