EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Curing The Poison - Electus Matari's research into a permanent cure for Vitoxin

(1/1)

Havohej:
This is a very well put together "scientific" document concerning a research effort undertaken by Electus Matari to find a permanent cure for "Vitoxin", the chemical agent used in the Vitoc Method of slave control.  As it wasn't written by CCP, it is not PF and as such the scienctific explanations herein are not PF either... but it's damn good and worth having in easy reach for reference.

http://radiofreeheimatar.terapad.com/resources/10611/assets/documents/Curing%20the%20Poison.pdf

If your browser has trouble viewing the pdf document, right-click the link and select "Save As"

Ashar Kor-Azor:
I remember that shit. I think I commented on it or was all demandin' fixes to minor blemishes or what. Wonderful for getting in the mood, even if it didn't strike me as totally without blemishes.

Esna Pitoojee:
I was completely unaware of this, but it seems Esna's IC choice to poke EM when he was/will be (it's sort of on the sidelines for the moment) looking for a sample of Insorum wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Ashar Kor-Azor:
Well...

EDIT: Just read all the newsposts on Insorum.

I think the Empire harbors some interests who likely maintain stores of the stuff, the Ministry of War in particular.

If you need it, get cozy with the republic fleet. Or have a history with certain corps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version