Archives > Katacombs

less than ideal comments Re: OOG Social Network

(1/3) > >>

IzzyChan:
So it's like a facebook with an addiction to courier new and dark skins?   :yar:

Verone:

--- Quote from: Havohej on 05 Jun 2010, 16:16 ---
--- Quote from: Revan Nefaris ---With that, I welcome you all to join us, but if you dislike the policies or the members who are setting this up, dont bother, you wont last there. Probably it wont be the place for you and I dont need to pretend otherwise.
--- End quote ---
When it was posted on Chatsubo, I read this line as "If you're not friends with me and my fanclub you won't last, so don't bother."  I'll pass.

--- End quote ---

Likewise... and looking at the content on the front page in terms of photos...

... just lol, at the vast majority of it.

Louella Dougans:
This thread has potential to go pear-shaped fast. Try not to do so, please.

scagga:
While I admit pears are my favourite fruit (cold, conference pears), I approve of the 'no moderation' idea, albeit with the subjective ban-hammer deterrent at the ready.

Havohej:
I don't think it's fair to blame being a target of repeated hacking attempts on a site's owner.  That said, due to the strong "Real Life" focus of the project (including real names and real photos), and the fact that I have no idea as to what sort of additional web security measures are taken by sites like Facebook (if any - I've heard of peoples' FB accounts being broken into before), it is certainly a valid concern.

Just not one that should be held against Revan herself, per se.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version