Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: [Character] GoGo Yubari  (Read 809 times)

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
[Character] GoGo Yubari
« on: 25 Jan 2011, 19:44 »

Ok, I really didn't want a thread of my own, but since I played around with the character generator and came up with a pic of GoGo and needed some place to showboat it, here we are now. By the way, I did that on a trial account and for some throw-away slot, but is there any way to import a pic's settings so I don't have to try and fail in replicating something similar for GoGo-proper? If not, I will cry many, many tears. Anyway, in short I'm quite impressed with the character generator. It is quite awesome indeed and something to be proud of!

Maybe some day I'll put in some actual content on this page.. like if I ever play the game again.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
Re: [Character] GoGo Yubari
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2011, 20:04 »

Ok, I really didn't want a thread of my own, but since I played around with the character generator and came up with a pic of GoGo and needed some place to showboat it, here we are now. By the way, I did that on a trial account and for some throw-away slot, but is there any way to import a pic's settings so I don't have to try and fail in replicating something similar for GoGo-proper? If not, I will cry many, many tears.

She's cute, but no, there isn't. Sorry. (Cookie?)
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
Re: [Character] GoGo Yubari
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2011, 20:12 »

Ok, I really didn't want a thread of my own, but since I played around with the character generator and came up with a pic of GoGo and needed some place to showboat it, here we are now. By the way, I did that on a trial account and for some throw-away slot, but is there any way to import a pic's settings so I don't have to try and fail in replicating something similar for GoGo-proper? If not, I will cry many, many tears.

She's cute, but no, there isn't. Sorry. (Cookie?)

Thank you. I will now shoot myself in the head.