Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You could create 5,000+ AU Deepsafe spots from the galaxy map before it was removed?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Republic citizenship and being part of a tribe?  (Read 3139 times)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Republic citizenship and being part of a tribe?
« Reply #15 on: 20 Sep 2010, 08:58 »

Mata, that sounds fascinating. Do you have anything already written which describes this in more detail?

Isobel Mitar

• Egger
« Reply #16 on: 22 Sep 2010, 04:39 »

I have played it so that there are several ways clans can be affiliated to groupings of subtribes; by kinship, by geographical location, by occupation, by other traditional ties and so on. PF also describes subclans.

My character's clan is part of a subtribe, but also has a few traditionally allied clans they frequently do business with and sometimes marry with.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #17 on: 22 Sep 2010, 05:46 »

Mata, that sounds fascinating. Do you have anything already written which describes this in more detail?

Er, two years of RP? :)

It gets touched on in the blog, but it's all kind of assumed there. Are there bits you'd like me to write up as if to explain it to outsiders? I may have some time for writing soon.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #18 on: 22 Sep 2010, 05:55 »

It gets touched on in the blog, but it's all kind of assumed there. Are there bits you'd like me to write up as if to explain it to outsiders? I may have some time for writing soon.

I was thinking about some sort of description, yes. It sounds to me like you've taken a really interesting direction with Minmatar family traditions, and I'd like to understand it further. That's all. :)
Pages: 1 [2]