Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Author Topic: Why hello there  (Read 2797 times)

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
Why hello there
« on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:07 »

Whatcha hear whatcha see, I miss much aka you all still hate me?

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
Re: Why hello there
« Reply #1 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:12 »

:cube:

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:14 »

Heya lasa, also cud someone who doesn't hate me see what if any corp dames in?

Wanna see if shes still where i left her or got kicked, and I should be back annoying the English majors within a few datys.

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:17 »

You were kicked 13 days ago and are now in Brutor Tribe.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #4 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:23 »

Heya lasa, also cud someone who doesn't hate me see what if any corp dames in?

Wanna see if shes still where i left her or got kicked, and I should be back annoying the English majors within a few datys.

I'm not an English major, but I am already annoyed.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #5 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:30 »

*Tickles Kala*

Don't worry I'll be sure to annoy you too, English major or no.

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #6 on: 07 Apr 2013, 14:47 »

Also as ICBA to make a new post. ideas to save dames rp?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #7 on: 09 Apr 2013, 05:31 »

Also as ICBA to make a new post. ideas to save dames rp?

At this point in time, as far as I see it IC and OOC Dame is an extremely fickle and entirely untrustworthy person, having changed factions and allegiance more of then than my toon has spoken on the IGS.

That's a very shaky foundation to build anything on as the reputation Dame has is totally ruined. I'm guessing the only reliable way to 'save' her RP on would be to re-analyze what your toon supposedly stands for - if anything - and go with that. IT don't matter if she's a pirate, pro-Imperial, or whatever, what matters is that you find something she can do that you can live with and find fun, and then do that - and don't deviate. EVER.

Because if by 'save her RP' you mean her rep, this is pretty much what you got to do. Pick a group, STICK WITH IT. And don't ever leave again. This will take years, and may not be worth it to you. However if by 'saving her RP' you mean make her fun to play, well, that's on you to decide.

I know you have had several other toons however so here is some advice from me - be consistent, in a good way. The only consistency I have seen from Dame is her above-mentioned tendencies to be in a new camp every month or so. My own toon has remained a Pro-Fed Intaki for his entire existence as an example, but I have RP'd a liberal-but-loyal Amarr, a couple Pro-Rep Minmatar and at one point nearly got into RP with a Pro-Fed Caldari toon, but never got that. In short, if I was going to do anything but what my main did, I made a different toon so that I the player could enjoy something else.

Might not have been as easy for you, but AFAIK the main issue with your toon is that she's seen to many changes in allegiance, because you the player have wanted to try something else - only to change your mind later and return. You need to stop doing that, first and foremost.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #8 on: 09 Apr 2013, 05:57 »

Biomass and Start Over or keep Dame to farm ISK with and start a new toon.

Not as harsh as some though still harsh, but I don't know what could save Dame at this point. Bloodbird makes some good points, but honestly I think you may be better off just starting a new RP character at this point.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #9 on: 09 Apr 2013, 11:13 »

Eliza  goes where the fight is always has done always will, all she cares about tbh is making sure her twins dont have to fight as much as she does, and being eliza only way she knows how to do this is blow as much shit up as possible.

as for biomassing its a nogo dame with me behind her can beat most not if all others in same ship classes, and more importantly i enjoy playing her (just not rping)

as for staying in a corp well learnt today that i may need to move again so meh. CEOS words was "Can stay if you want but I know you what weve turned into isnt for you."

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #10 on: 09 Apr 2013, 11:25 »

Roleplay as an unaligned pilot. Go where you find fights and fun. Ignore the haters.

There are already plenty of characters that stick with their faction. That's great for them. If your goal is to save Dame Death, then why not keep doing the things that define Dame Death?

If you'd like to experience deeper 'loyalist' RP, use an alt, and keep the alt separate from Dame.

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #11 on: 09 Apr 2013, 11:27 »

<3's Karm

Anslol

« Reply #12 on: 09 Apr 2013, 11:29 »

Roleplay as an unaligned pilot. Go where you find fights and fun. Ignore the haters.

This. I do it with Anslo and he gets people talking to him. Just have Dame calm down a bit and be more chill.