Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa megacorporation owns as much as 1/3 of all real estate in the Caldari State, and is considered one of the State's most ruthless corporations?

Author Topic: What's new ?  (Read 1712 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
What's new ?
« on: 27 Aug 2012, 12:25 »

Few things in the pipe:

1. Still conducting interviews for the IGS to be released

2. My in-pod time has dwindled lately so I've been scaling down PVP frequency. Making money in a few different ways

3. Schemes. Glorious schemes.

4. Silas is going after Omir Sarikusa.  Convenient for me since I'm mostly playing Mechwarrior at the moment. Now of course we can't generally interact with NPCs, but I'll be doing a little solo-arc and heading to Delve to try and purge some rival Sabik sects.  Dead bodies to folllow in wake.

5. Animation / Music video! Still a LONG way off but I've got a 'script' written out, music selected, now I have to get drawing and record video.  Going to be super fun but time consuming.

6. Oh, and I'm going to kill you all. Watch your asses.  :yar:

Lyn Farel

Re: What's new ?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2012, 12:42 »

Damn, I totally forgot about that interview... Now my account registration has expired. :/

Edit : but im still available out of game however.
« Last Edit: 27 Aug 2012, 13:15 by Lyn Farel »

Ilsenae Alexandros

• Adjutant of the Wiyrkomi Honor Guard
  • Clonejack
  • Tea Maker
    • Eskeitanen Wiyrkomi Kaashivon
« Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2012, 13:38 »

Quote from: Silas Vitalia
Few things in the pipe:

1. Still conducting interviews for the IGS to be released
Woo!

2. My in-pod time has dwindled lately so I've been scaling down PVP frequency. Making money in a few different ways
Aww

3. Schemes. Glorious schemes.
Yay!

4. Silas is going after Omir Sarikusa.  Convenient for me since I'm mostly playing Mechwarrior at the moment. Now of course we can't generally interact with NPCs, but I'll be doing a little solo-arc and heading to Delve to try and purge some rival Sabik sects.  Dead bodies to folllow in wake.
I am ashamed to say I don't know who that guy is.

5. Animation / Music video! Still a LONG way off but I've got a 'script' written out, music selected, now I have to get drawing and record video.  Going to be super fun but time consuming.
YAAY

6. Oh, and I'm going to kill you all. Watch your asses.  :yar:
Noted.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #3 on: 27 Aug 2012, 13:45 »

Omir Sarikusa is the guy who is in charge of the Blood Raider Covenant.

I think Silas would like to take his place.  :yar:
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 27 Aug 2012, 14:15 »

Yea Omir is the Sansha Kuvakai for the Blood Raiders. Used to pop up a lot in the in-game news and some good arcs. 

Last we heard the Amarr 7th fleet kicked his butt out of the Bleak Lands and he ran and is hiding in Delve licking his wounds.

Not that I can godmod and interact with NPC's but this would put him in an extremely weak leadership position IC for other Sabiks to take a stab at knocking him off, if he isn't dead already..... It wouldn't be a stretch to assume quite a bit of inter-sect squabbling at the current state of affairs with the Raiders.

Ilsenae Alexandros

• Adjutant of the Wiyrkomi Honor Guard
  • Clonejack
  • Tea Maker
    • Eskeitanen Wiyrkomi Kaashivon
« Reply #5 on: 27 Aug 2012, 14:24 »

:o

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 27 Aug 2012, 14:26 »

I'm planning on the video being about 7 minutes long at this point.

Now I don't have the time / resources/ or skill to draw much in the way of legit 'animation' so I'm looking at doing more of a series of 'stills' with limited motion. Pans, zooms, etc.  With the magic of photoshop and editing software I can take a still image on several layers in photoshop, make an image, move a few layers a tiny amount, take another, etc and do a limited sort of 'animation' in editing software.

In game fraps with some video filters for external-spacey stuff.

It's a short film about a small lowsec mining gang who have an unfortunate run-in with my Bhaalgorn and friends.  There's explosions, ship boarding, pew pew, and assorted goodies.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #7 on: 27 Aug 2012, 15:16 »

Omir is in Sahtogas.

Or at least that's where TomB or whoever dumped him last.  :psyccp:

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Reyd Karris

« Reply #8 on: 27 Aug 2012, 15:30 »

4. Silas is going after Omir Sarikusa...  Dead bodies to folllow in wake.
:cube:

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #9 on: 27 Aug 2012, 15:32 »

Omir is in Sahtogas.

Or at least that's where TomB or whoever dumped him last.  :psyccp:

Oyonata
\o/

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 28 Aug 2012, 21:11 »

I'm going to be spending some time with the Source Filmmaker and see how much re-jiggering and custom work I need to do.

Obviously can't use TF2 cartoony characters but if the pipeline from Gary's MOD or similar into source filmmaker isn't too difficult then we might just have a winner for the 2nd half of the film.  I only need a few 'sets' of some ship interiors for some shooting, and a ship bridge, pod room, etc....

mwa ha ha ha....