Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Re-Awakened Technologies Inc is a Minmatar Republic loyalist corporation? Read more here

Author Topic: Blasts from the past: Malkalen live event, and others.  (Read 1155 times)

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain

Been digging through the defunct windows partition on my old laptop, figured I'd post some choice bits in this forum section for posterity.

Item One: Malkalen Relief channel chat logs

[attachment deleted by admin]

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain

Item Two: First debate in the Summit held following the Seyllin Main-sequence event.

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain

Item three, and last one for now: The start of Julianus Soter, his recruitment to Strix, and his first night in the Athena, an establishment run by now-defunct STRIX Armaments and Defence, a pro-Federation RP corp.

That's the last for now, because it appears I switched off auto-logging on my main somewhere shortly after March 2009, causing that account to go silent while accumulating logs on various alts in the interim. I regain my logs in Augus 2009, in time for the Villore Conventions. Following that, most of my logs are out of character interactions, planning, corporate organisation meetings for Moira, and such things.

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2011, 02:00 by Julianus Soter »

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!

Malkalen one's a particular fave. Can feel the dramallama's massing  :lol:
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help

Malkalen one's a particular fave. Can feel the dramallama's massing  :lol:

Shame there isn't a transcript from the voice RP channel that was operating during Malkalen.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

I really wish there was a transcript of the quafe event in Elarel. Would be interesting to see how Souro reacted when there was an attempt to kill the president.