Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Jove Empire is isolated from the rest of the world to all but a selected few? read more here.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1384 times)

jaspernom

• Clonejack
Hello
« on: 27 Oct 2011, 10:12 »

I have been playing eve online for a year and I wanted to do more rp with a character brand new character.

hat parts of Eve and Eve RP interest you? The part of EVE that interests me is the players decisions actually effect the lore and certain gameplay mechanics. The part of EVE RP that really interests me is the faction warfare related things. More specifically the Gallente Federation.

What parts would you like to know more about?The Gallente social structure, how clones develop basic knowledge (i.e. what was inplanted in thier skulls before activation), and Gallente Military Structure/Culture.

What got you into Eve? I was watching the Battlestar Galactica remake and really wanted to play a game that was set in space that allowed me to pilot a ship. I tried a couple of other "twitch" style game play sci-fi mmo's. But the lore of EVE made me think EVE as the best choice.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2011, 10:22 »

Welcome to Backstage and EVE RP then!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2011, 11:18 »

Welcome to.

Check out the link in my signature below to see my collection of EVE lore pieces I have collected in game.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2011, 11:55 »

Welcome back!

I can't give you much info on the Gallente myself, but Seriphyn (whom I'm sure you'll meet soon if you haven't already) has a massive guide of everything Gallente around somewhere.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

DA5UN

• Wetgraver
  • Even drones can fly away
« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2011, 14:30 »

Welcome! :)

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2011, 20:05 »

Gallente! My favorite targets!

Just kidding.  8)

Tribals die first....

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2011, 08:26 »

Hello.  As no one else has offered, there is coffee, tea, and illegal drugs available, though I would not recommend the illegal drugs myself. 

Lots of us would like to know more about clones, but its a fuzzy topic these days.  You might look here for more on that.  And I'm sure Seri will be around soon for the Gallente stuff as others have said.

And Graelyn, Tribals before race traitors then?  Just so I know when to run if I ever see you in space.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2011, 08:44 »

Don't listen to the prudes. The drugs are completely harmless, and competitively priced.

Also, most of the cool kids in the Federation do it, so, unless you want to be a square...
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #8 on: 28 Oct 2011, 09:28 »

Don't listen to the prudes. The drugs are completely harmless, and competitively priced.

Also, most of the cool kids in the Federation do it, so, unless you want to be a square...

Silence, pusher. I don't know where you live, but when I find out losing your little serpent errand-boy job will be the least of the problems in the rest of your miserable existance.

Hello new guy o/

Please take this, it will be of help if a wild Senn appears again bearing his 'gifts'. You know what to do.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bastian Valoron

• Egger
« Reply #9 on: 28 Oct 2011, 14:01 »

Welcome! Good to see more pro-federation players around. Check out 'Gallente lounge' if you happen to be in the mood for a discussion about Federation's social or military questions.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #10 on: 28 Oct 2011, 14:55 »

Welcome! 

Also, Ghost is a whale
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #11 on: 28 Oct 2011, 15:34 »

Welcome! 

Also, Ghost is a whale

Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery