Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke's son Ravi died in a drug-related hovercar crash that had connections to the Serpentis "Aenebra" cult? Read more about it here

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 813 times)

Orfalch

• Clonejack
Greetings
« on: 21 Oct 2011, 11:22 »

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Orfalch, and i wish prosperity and good health to anyone reading(or not) this message.

I am a Deteis merchandiser Caldari however that's my official bloodline as my father was only from the Caldari side. My mother was an Amarrian Noble in Thebeka III, where i grew up and received all of the education that a child of Amarrian Noble was to receive. It was she who wanted me to get to Caldari state and study there, away from home so i can learn from a young age how its like to claim by my own what i wished, loved and hoped for, in one of the toughest and most competitive environments.
I hold no anger or evilness against either the Gallente or Minmatar Republic. I am well aware of the past events that has marked the world we are living in however as an old saying goes : ''An eye for an eye makes the whole world Blind''. I have come across every type of person out there and i have come to a conclusion that how one is brought up and what his/her education was, is a variable of far greater importance than what the label which is handed to us during our birth.

As i dont wish to digress furtermore i want to wish to anyone out there to be happy and healthy, safe journeys and i really wish to have the chance to speak with anyone who wishes to exchange ideas,thoughts, items(whatever basically). Feel free to evemail me or just invite to me a channel or a personal convo.

Take good care

Orfalch
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2011, 11:26 by Orfalch »

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2011, 11:28 »

Just so you know, this whole forum is OOC.

Welcome though!

This guy evemailed me and said nice things about Tib so be nice to him ok?
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Orfalch

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2011, 11:29 »

Cheers mate...glad to be here(didnt actually notice :P )

Kaldor Mintat

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2011, 11:44 »

Welcome to this den of villany, depravity and cookies.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #4 on: 21 Oct 2011, 12:01 »

Just so you know, this whole forum is OOC.

* Misan points to the shiny forum header
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #5 on: 21 Oct 2011, 13:49 »

Hallo!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2011, 05:43 »

Why Hello Thar.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 22 Oct 2011, 12:02 »

Howdy
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov