Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That "gods and spirits" is a popular Achura and Minmatar expression of disbelief?

Author Topic: Looking for a writer with rp knowledge (ISK Paid Job).  (Read 1384 times)

Rakelius

• Clonejack

Hello all,

so after a long time with exams and etc. I am now finally able to come back to eve for real and continue my project.
Therefore I will need someone with some general EVE lore knowledge. You dont have to join my corp or anything.
So what will you do?
Well we are forming up an alliance and some supporting corporations. But we want some rp background first of all. The job is not major, but might be extended if needed. You will be writing and providing assistance in the creation of this alliance.

Anyone interrested in this should write in here, NOT in-game.  :)
If you believe you have some decent knowledge on eve and wish to make a little extra isk, while sitting and playing eve at the same time then please let me know.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: Looking for a writer with rp knowledge (ISK Paid Job).
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2012, 22:37 »

Might want to state what kind of corporation and alliance you're hoping to create, as well as the idea of the kind of background you were hoping for.  A lot of players specialize in certain areas of EVE PF and such.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2012, 00:56 »

If you are looking to create something with a Federal or Imperial bend I might be able to help you, but obviously, would need some more details if I'm to do anything  ;)

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2012, 03:38 »

I'd be interested, but as stated above, I'd need more detail.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2012, 04:23 »

I think I can help like a lot of people here.

Though even if I may be capable of writing, it is however not my native language :mistakes:

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2012, 10:28 »

Yea, what are the specifics of this project?

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 22 Jul 2012, 10:13 »

Would be happy to help if you're looking for any kind of Amarr-related stuff!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Rakelius

• Clonejack
« Reply #7 on: 22 Jul 2012, 22:11 »

Ah yeah sorry might have gotten that post up a little to fast there.
Well we want to create a wormhole alliance. We had thought of some Crielere Research Project related lore. But nothing that we decided on yet. We want some more ideas in. Heard that the Takmahl, talocan etc were also interresting angles to go by.

BUT the thing is. We want to be creative and make something that is lore friendly. Therefore we could actually be some Thukker Tribe people who left to research the WH's in the greater good of the Thukker tribe... I know that sounds a bit lame, but my point is, we don't have to follow the exact way that eve is now with lore. So we can bend it a little, but not to a degree where we are crossing the eve lore.
Also a quick note, we do not support the idea of being a corp that suddenly required all data from the sleeper datapads  :) We know what others know, should keep it realistic.

So the person should have some knowledge about the lore behind wormholes no matter what. An example is that creodron, if i remember correctly, where the pioneers of wormhole exploration. Allready there you will find quite alot of opportunities for a background.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #8 on: 23 Jul 2012, 08:19 »

Well actually, Thukker nomads trying to explore wormholes make perfect sense to me. They may be scouts or scientific exploration teams preceding caravans. They are not nomads for nothing. The universe is big, you can find a lot of reason for a specific thukker caravan to go wander in wormholes.

Rakelius

• Clonejack
« Reply #9 on: 25 Jul 2012, 14:47 »

Well seems that the possibilities are vast :)
Anyways we will take a look at all the people interrested in this, and decide within a week or so who we will hire. In not to long we will need a sort of "Archivist" related job to be fullfilled with possibly more employers.
A payment in ISK is ofcourse provided.
But please let me know in here if you have some good rp knowledge and just some writing skills.