EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Officer Artwork

(1/2) > >>

Havohej:
Some inquisitive soul made a thread on the EVE-O boards asking about artwork featuring the officers of the different pirate factions that spawn occasionally in nullsec.  CCP Dropbear was kind enough to respond with a picture featuring nine such 'portraits' that CCP Tallest found:

1. Raysere Giant - Blood Raiders
2. Ahremen Arkah - Blood Raiders
3. Tairei Namazoth - Blood Raiders
4. Brynn Jerdola - Angel Cartel (Showing that Angels can do creepy too, take that, Blood Raiders!)
5. Tuvan Orth - Serpentis
6. Hakim Stormare - Angel Cartel
7. Vepas Minimala - Guristas Officer and All Around Cool Guy Who Doesn't Afraid of Anything.
8. Kaikka Peunato - Guristas
9. Thon Eney - Guristas

This was brought to my attention when Mithfindel mentioned it in a Tyrannis speculation thread at Chatsubo, so it seemed just the sort of thing to share here.  Maybe someone's aware of other artwork featuring EVE's officers that's appeared elsewhere?  :)

Sofia Roseburn:
Vepas is indeed a p. cool guy.

Personally I'd like to see Estamel. If she's not a bookish librarian (and I mean come on, if she's kitting out her ship with all the cool shit that she has then she has to be) then I will be sadly disappointed.

Ghost Hunter:
I'm impressed.

I must be retarded but I always thought Tuvan was a male.

Havohej:
He is.  The numbering goes:

1 3 5
2 4 6
7 8 9

'cause the last three were found/added later.  Numbers on the pics are very small, hard to see.

Ghost Hunter:
Oh, numbers in the corners. Yes that helps.

So I'm not so retarded, although Silver will feel otherwise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version