EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Landmark updates in Tyrannis

(1/3) > >>

Casiella:
Noun, not adjective.

http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=750

I dearly hope that some of these include some background text and whatnot.

Louella Dougans:
When I took a look at some of them a while back, there was a little pop up window that had a bit of text on it.

Some things that you might have come across before, others that you might not.

Havohej:
Eh.. the way I'm reading this, they took semi-unique things like shattered stations orbiting random planets, copied them into dungeon format (presumably including an acceleration gate to get to them?), deleted the originals, spammed them all over the place (removing the semi-uniqueness they used to have) and added some with rogue drones in the drone regions because that part of the map didn't have enough little red icons on it.

Someone please tell me I'm misunderstanding what they mean by "objects"...

Silver Night:
Seems like, Havo. Hopefully it isn't too bad though - we will have to see with the release.

They should really just have a couple of interns churning out interested locations throughout Eve, tbh.  :D

Louella Dougans:
things like those random ruined stations, or those things orbiting certain planets. Matar had a thing orbiting it. Amarr Prime had a monument that you currently cannot warp to, unless you have a bookmark.

Things like that, I guess, they've made more accessible. (it broke at least one cosmos mission, which involved a floating canister at a planet iirc)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version