EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Khanid Kingdom fanfiction and other shenanigans

<< < (9/11) > >>

Publius Valerius:

--- Quote from: Shiori on 01 Feb 2014, 09:25 ---Publius, dear. Random bolding, ellipsis, and capitalization never strengthens or clarifies any kind of statement. Except "I'm off my meds again."

--- End quote ---

Yeah short form.... You people are doing it wrong  :P :P As individual, you can do what you like (being a racist, social darwinist, praying harder,ect...), but the paradigm is something else... (And there Eterne makes a statement about a paradigm)

The paradigm:
Amarr: RELIGION IS THE LEGITIMATION OF SLAVERY
Souther Slaveholder: RACISM IS THE LEGITIMATION OF SLAVERY

I hope this isnt so hard to understand?

Arista Shahni:
1. I'm American.  If my existence is real life  "YDIW", excuse me.  I'm listening but the way you're starting to scream I could see why someone wouldn't.  My apologies for being "American" and pointing that out.

2.  The Amarrian people were racist before Tony G wrote books that people define as shit.  That's why they enslaved people that weren't "True Amarr".  The Scriptures point out that True Amarr did not turn from God, True Amarr are chosen, therefore with these thigns being equal a simple logic chain states that religion = race.  Of course in a real situation that would not be an absolute but the extrapolation from existing lore as a whole shows it would take proof that a true Amarr was a heretic, whereas with another race they're 'guilty until proven innocent' - and with the Amarr the clarification of said guilt takes literal centuries - look at the racial description of the Ni-Kunni which states "they're generally no longer considered slaves".  Emphasis on 'generally'.

If this is going to turn into an argument about people being 'so American' .. let me bow out of genuine real life racism now, thanks.

3.  Again not all Kingdom Khanid are less religious or there wouldn't be an entire subfaction dedicated to people more religious than imperial Amarr.

I'm out of this convo.  Good luck with your work.

Publius Valerius:

--- Quote from: Arista Shahni on 01 Feb 2014, 09:46 ---1. I'm American.  If my existence is real life  "YDIW", excuse me.  I'm listening but the way you're starting to scream I could see why someone wouldn't/  My apologies for being "American" and pointing that out.

2.  The Amarrian people were racist before Tony G wrote books that people define as shit.  That's why they enslaved people that weren't "True Amarr".  The Scriptures point out that True Amarr did not turn from God, True Amarr are chosen, therefore with these thigns being equal a simple logic chain states that religion = race.  Of course in a real situation that would not be an absolute but the extrapolation from existing lore as a whole shows it would take proof that a true Amarr was a heretic, whereas with another race they're 'guilty until proven innocent' - and with the Amarr the clarification of said guilt takes literal centuries - look at the racial description of the Ni-Kunni which states "they're generally no longer considered slaves".  Emphasis on 'generally'.

If this is going to turn into an argument about people being 'so American' .. let me bow out of genuine real life racism now, thanks.

3.  Again not all Kingdom Khanid are less religious or there wouldn't be an entire subfaction dedicated to people more religious than imperial Amarr.

I'm out of this convo.  Good luck with your work.

--- End quote ---

Again...

You are saying, that racism is the LEGITIMATION OF SLAVERY. Which is in the Empire not the case. See here: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Slavery#Justification
It is Scritutures..... So again. You doing it wrong.

Amarr: RELIGION IS THE LEGITIMATION OF SLAVERY
and for some: RELIGION IS THE LEGITIMATION OF RACISM, both in case is relgion the core.

YOU doing scuh a hardcore makro.makro error. I can repeat this engouh..... think... form where legitimation comes from? Scriptures.

By the way....Arista Shahni to (3) thats why I say webers bathtube... I dont make this assumtion or have I said something in that direction? NO I havent.

P.S."If this is going to turn into an argument about people being 'so American' .. let me bow out of genuine real life racism now, thanks." I hope you never visit 0.0. It is 4chan with spaceships. You will have some fun. :D

Arista Shahni:
Please stop insulting me.

Publius Valerius:

--- Quote from: Arista Shahni on 01 Feb 2014, 09:56 ---Please stop insulting me.

--- End quote ---

What have I said?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version