Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ships in EVE have crews?  Really.

Author Topic: [Character] N'maro Makari  (Read 2072 times)

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
[Character] N'maro Makari
« on: 23 Jul 2011, 17:29 »

CONCORD DATABASE ENTRY

Name: N'maro Makari
Citizenship: Minmatar Republic
Tribe: Vherokior
Born: YC 04/11/74, Valmu III, Valmu, Domain, The Amarr Empire
Liberated: YC 80

- YC 80-89: Raised on Astrin, Luminaire
- YC 14/01/90: Enters Republic space
- YC 05/06/90: Interned in a Republic Justice Dept. facility, on charge of murder and armed robbery
- YC 20/07/90: Dissapears from cell
- YC 90-112: Unknown
- YC 24/04/112: Enrolled in the RMS Capsuleer Programme

Employment:
- Republic Military School
- Murientor Tribe
- Protocol Dark
- New Eden Security Syndicate
- The Synenose Accord (Current)

Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in International Relations with electives in Conflict and Security, Basic Astrophysics, and Sociology.

Early records of N'maro Makari are sketchy at best, but from what can be deduced, he and family were liberated in one of a series of raids on slave transports along the Amarr-Gallente border by independent Matari groups. He, along with a substantial number of other Matari refugees, was dropped planetside on Astrin, Luminaire. No trace of his parents. Up until 16 he grew up as best anyone could in that environment, local law enforcement indicates quite a substantial criminal record, and numerous implications in a variety of crimes, from common assault to murder.

At some point he managed to get off the planet and end up in the Republic. Reports of his dissapearance on Astrin and an application for asylum in the Republic prove this. Within a year however, Makari was commited to a Republic prison on charge of armed robbery and murder. Details of the specific incident, 6 law enforcement officers and one bystander dead.

However the curious thing is that Makari never officially left prison. No release papers, no reports of a breakout. For 20 years, no trace of Makari can be found on any public records. After 20 years, the Republic officially sponsors a male Vherokior by the name of N'maro Makari into the Republic Military School Capsuleer Programme.

Recently, Makari's movements have been erratic. After leaving the RMS, he worked as a security contractor, mostly for the Brutor Tribe. He was breifly employed by the Murientor Tribe and participated in defensive operations with the Tribal Liberation Force, but was discharged on medical grounds. He was briefly involved with the Arek'jaalan project with the corporation Protocol Dark, but this ended with the mysterious death of his CEO and project lead in Sleeper Technology, Alessandra Karris. After a brief spell as the CEO, Makari decided that Protocol Dark was no longer viable, and closed the corporation. After a few months working in corporate security, he applied to and was enrolled in the Synenose Accord, joining the ongoing intelligence war against Sansha's Nation. His motivations for doing so are still unclear, though he frequently cites his distaste of slavery in all its forms.

In late March, Makari was promoted to the SYNE Directorate as Director of Public relations. Among his duties, he is involved in organising the Third Seyllin Conference.

Threat level: Low - Has complied with all CONCORD directives since becoming a Capsuleer.
« Last Edit: 28 Mar 2012, 09:45 by Nmaro Makari »
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Raze Valadeus

Re: [Character] N'maro Makari
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2011, 21:05 »

Haven't had too much time with Makari, but he's certainly proven an interesting and vivid character in that short time. Very fun to interact with and RP around, looking forward to future interactions! :)

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2011, 05:34 »

Thanks man  :) I miss interacting with Raze. I think its been a long month for both of us  :(

I'll drop by the Keep sometime  :)

Lyn Farel

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2011, 05:47 »

What I enjoy the most with a few new minmatar characters like Nmaro is that while they are still damn pro republic, they are also not fitting in the overdone "ill burn you all fucking slavers" model.

Maybe the kind of portraits I find the most fitting to the republican ideals.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2011, 06:05 »

Well, N'maro would still probably try to kill Crow if he ever came across him in person :P But thats also because Crow's a sociopathic slaver pride enthusiast

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 24 Jul 2011, 06:14 »

Of course  :lol:

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #6 on: 08 Sep 2011, 20:01 »

Shameless bump and also, updeated with a pretty picture of N'maro  :lol: and also some infor on recent activity

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #7 on: 08 Sep 2011, 20:24 »

Still enjoying N'maro, even as Malcolm. They haven't interacted much, but N'maro seems to have a propensity for reasonable logic, in spite of his overpowering passion about some topics.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #8 on: 14 Sep 2011, 07:23 »

Well, I aim to please :P but sometimes I do wonder if I overdo it

But yeah I'll find an IC excuse to swing by the public hall at some point :)

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #9 on: 14 Sep 2011, 09:37 »

As a player, I don't think you're overdoing it at all.

As a character, Malcolm observes that people often speak and act rashly when impassioned about something, which leads to them having to defend what they didn't properly think about before doing and it's a circular mess. His IGS communications reflect that viewpoint, as he often cites references to factual information and articles that he's basing his arguments on and then quotes people's own words against them when they backpedal because of their anger.

He hasn't yet seen that in N'maro, so he's mostly just hoping it never happens.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #10 on: 20 Nov 2011, 10:14 »

Updated with brief employment history and qualifications

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!