Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When level 4s first came out, they used the Belt NPCs and not the lesser Complex NPCs?

Author Topic: Pilot For Hire!  (Read 2079 times)

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
Pilot For Hire!
« on: 14 Apr 2012, 16:14 »

Thinks he can do combat; slightly used.

Herro! Crazy Asian Man is in dire need of a RP corp! Would love to stick in with colorful roleplayers who are also good at the pew pew, and I need to develop this depressed Caldari character who has been stuck in a rut since 2008.

*dives back into his bunker before the thread explodes*

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Pilot For Hire!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2012, 16:22 »

Hi Davlos. IIRC your reputation with some people is not entirely clean, so hiring you may be out of the question for some, a welcome deck-bait for others, or an entertaining new prospect to most :P

Unless ofc I recall incorrectly and your the most swell guy ever according to everyone. Regardless, good luck and have fun o7

Davlos

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2012, 17:13 »

Oh, I'm not going to lie. I done messed up in the past and obviously there are folks out there who hate me to the core. But I'm not going to spend my entire life worrying about every single person who's had a hissy fit about me.

It boils down to the thing being a game, and I'm here to have fun. Not having much fun just sitting on my ass twiddling my thumbs now.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2012, 17:37 »

Find me the man who does.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 15 Apr 2012, 00:19 »

So what was the story with your application to Veto.? It read like they were willing to accept you, and then you disappeared again so it was rejected for applicant inactivity.

Would Veto. be a likely happy fit for you if you could persuade them that you're back for a while this time?

Davlos

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 15 Apr 2012, 03:28 »

So what was the story with your application to Veto.? It read like they were willing to accept you, and then you disappeared again so it was rejected for applicant inactivity.

Would Veto. be a likely happy fit for you if you could persuade them that you're back for a while this time?

It was pretty complicated during that period. I've relocated to US east coast but was back in Singapore for the Xmas vacation. RL just absolutely buried me alive and getting on the Internet for gaming was on the bottom of my list of priorities.

Things are somewhat complicated now but I'm still trying to sort them out. :/

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 15 Apr 2012, 05:51 »

Random crazy guy is random!

Good guy. Help him find a home!

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #7 on: 15 Apr 2012, 06:21 »

That's a name I haven't seen in ages.   o/

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #8 on: 15 Apr 2012, 08:08 »

Davlos, I haven't heard of you in a long time.  I can't remember if we ever flew together but I remember you from EM.  Honestly I'd really like to try and lure you into RHO, but I'm not that active, and not that into pvp.  Still I hope to see you around.

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #9 on: 15 Apr 2012, 09:44 »

Is the depressed Caldari also murderous to the core? Is he looking for a faith-based reason to justify these tendencies? :twisted:

Davlos

• Egger
« Reply #10 on: 15 Apr 2012, 11:06 »

Is the depressed Caldari also murderous to the core? Is he looking for a faith-based reason to justify these tendencies? :twisted:

@_@

I'm not sure how you may interpret it, but the semi-depressed Caldari still likes his own traditions, tyvm. He just needs something to be srsfaced and professional about.

Davlos

• Egger
« Reply #11 on: 15 Apr 2012, 11:07 »

Davlos, I haven't heard of you in a long time.  I can't remember if we ever flew together but I remember you from EM.  Honestly I'd really like to try and lure you into RHO, but I'm not that active, and not that into pvp.  Still I hope to see you around.

Aww. Thank yous. ^_^