Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Elsebeth, of clan Rhiannon, was born on Matar in the heartlands of Mikramurka continent in the year 81? Read her official biography here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Looking for a Roleplaying Alliance  (Read 2836 times)

Graanvlokkie

Re: Looking for a Roleplaying Alliance
« Reply #15 on: 09 Nov 2011, 10:17 »

I really like the concept of your corp. Its always good when someone tries something not directly connected to any of the major PF entities, or any PF entity at all.

Graanvlokkie would look at joining if he wasn't leading a small group of people out in wormhole space. If you ever start an alliance based on this concept contact me, my corp would think of joining.

Father Void

• Clonejack
« Reply #16 on: 09 Nov 2011, 11:24 »

I really like the concept of your corp. Its always good when someone tries something not directly connected to any of the major PF entities, or any PF entity at all.

Graanvlokkie would look at joining if he wasn't leading a small group of people out in wormhole space. If you ever start an alliance based on this concept contact me, my corp would think of joining.

That's certainly an option but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew too early. A ton of people start off with grandiose plans that rapidly die when they hit the paperwork wall of running a corp, let alone an alliance. There are a lot of interesting idea's to explore. Can an alliance support corps that are actually opposed because of race alignment or do you need to seek out and gather all the RP corps that haven't aligned with a race/faction?

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #17 on: 09 Nov 2011, 12:52 »

An alliance made up of corps just based only on the fact that they are not alligned to any race/faction would not really work without something to keep them together.

Your corp idea gives off this "lone wanderers in the void searching for answers that cannot be found" feel, which is really what Graanvlokkie has been doing for the last year.

Father Void

• Clonejack
« Reply #18 on: 09 Nov 2011, 13:06 »

Yes very much so. The quest for the One True God really speaks to the unknowns of the game. Its the quest to discover and explore with a theme behind it. This could play simply into WH exploration which will be a significant aspect to the corp as well as investigating Sleepers in every way possible.

In my imaginations I kind of pictured an Alliance designed as different branches per corp so You could have corps the specialize in WH exploration or a Corp/brach that specializes in War (PvP) and of course the old standby of Industrial corps. the Alliance then organizes these corps into organized efforts that are RP themed based.

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #19 on: 11 Nov 2011, 10:44 »

... In my imaginations I kind of pictured an Alliance designed as different branches per corp so You could have corps the specialize in WH exploration or a Corp/brach that specializes in War (PvP) and of course the old standby of Industrial corps. the Alliance then organizes these corps into organized efforts that are RP themed based.

Let me know if you are planning on going this way any time in the future, and [ISPEC] would look at joining. I will make an approach IC. We are currently a small corp, living in a CL4 WH with a static CL4 connection, so sharing a WH with alliance mates is possible, or just having some like minded RP folk in some channels would be good.
Pages: 1 [2]