Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Electus Matari lost over 400 members at the start of its war with PIE Inc?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The "Tiberious is bored at work and others who are bored at work" thread  (Read 1876 times)

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Hello!  This is going to be a bit low-content, I suppose, because I am making it only because I am really bored at work, and I figured others who are bored at work might want to post here.

Also others who are looking to entertain the poor wageslaves, you may also post here.

Have at you!
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

At work, I have two possible states: Bored, and pulling my hair out. Currently bored.

I do, however, get to amuse myself when work reminds me of EVE, like when we're doing a quote for a job called Sotera, or when I'm looking at a set of specs designated SBU (sensitive but unclassified, I'm allowed to look at them but I gotta shred them when I'm done).

Most of the time, though, it's just one tenant fitout after another. Blargh.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Victoria fits houses.

Can I fit a house for gank?
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

Newp. I do commercial. Tenant fitout usually means a sink, a 10 gallon water heater, and a couple backflow preventers for coffee and ice maker hookup.

My coworker and I frequently joke about being griefed by our contractors and call the engineers and architects that put together terrible specs trolls.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Aww.  I want an Alphapartment.

But, seriously, are we the only two RPers with jobs at this time who also have access to the internets?

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain

No, just the only ones bored enough that we're watching backstage atm. My brain is trying to take a dump.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

That sounds dangerous.  I wouldn't let it.  Brain meats go inside the skull.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

My fulltime job is looking for work. I don't think that counts. :P

Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Hello Morwen!

What's going on?  Are you here to bring us news from inside New Eden?

Kaleigh Doyle

A bored Tiberious appears. Quickly, distract it!

*dangles something shiny*

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

What sort of shiny thing?  The exactly qualifications of the shiny thing are necessary before I know whether I will be distracted by it.

Please supply statistics as to lustre, relative worth, and potential janglyness of the shiny thing.

Streya

• Egger

Wait wait, not only do you have a job, but you are not overly exploited and/or are at times bored? An Internet connection?

There is only one thing I have to say to that:

I'm jealous.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Rek, truly I am the 1%

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Tiberious, I will join you in the 1%, as I have a job, have internet at my job, and can be bored at my job.  Though today that was because I had to go through about 4 hours of training. 

Very boring training. 

Sai ponders ganking the training department.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

That sounds like a plan.

My issue is that the job I was originally hired for had an idiot working there before, so the bosses have seriously overestimated how long it takes to do things.

Thankfully, soon I will be a one man publishing department, so I will have things to do! \o/

And maybe a pay raise! \o/!
Pages: [1] 2