Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: EVELOPEDIA character entries  (Read 14717 times)

Nissui

Re: EVELOPEDIA character entries
« Reply #105 on: 12 Mar 2015, 16:03 »

I'd like to make an evelopedia page, but I am not very good at this sort of thing. . .
maybe someone who has a super pretty one would be willing to help out?

When I was considering making a page, I was going to steal the code from Silas and Samira. I think you can lift the code from player entries in general.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #106 on: 12 Mar 2015, 16:34 »

I'd like to make an evelopedia page, but I am not very good at this sort of thing. . .

You can find a template for the little box on the side of most profiles here: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Template:Character.

As for the formatting with headings and subheading that is all pretty much done by placing = around headings (like so =HEADING=), and == on either side of subheadings (thus ==SUBHEADING==). It automatically creates a table of content too. :)

But yeah you can just click edit on someone's page and then copy and paste the formatting from that.

-A

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #107 on: 13 Mar 2015, 08:44 »

When I was considering making a page, I was going to steal the code from Silas and Samira. I think you can lift the code from player entries in general.

Please steal my code as you like.  It's the gift that keeps on giving, considering I took most of mine from Publius V.  :)

Good luck!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #108 on: 13 Mar 2015, 10:17 »

Yes, please steal our code.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]