Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Defiants were a splinter group of the Minmatar fleet that waged guerrilla war against the Amarr?

Author Topic: Re: .  (Read 1347 times)

genofunk

Re: .
« on: 27 Jun 2014, 06:46 »

I'm extremely concerned about this person. Please help him. This is a game! Zena if you read this, please don't hurt yourself in real life. You have a family!

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Re: .
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2014, 07:33 »

I'm extremely concerned about this person. Please help him. This is a game! Zena if you read this, please don't hurt yourself in real life. You have a family!

Subtlety
ˈsʌt(ə)lti

Noun

The quality or state of being subtle.

synonyms:   delicacy, delicateness, subtleness, elusiveness, faintness; More
antonyms:   slow-wittedness, dullness, crudeness

a subtle distinction, feature, or argument.

plural noun: subtleties
"the subtleties of English grammar"

synonyms:   fineness, subtleness, precision, preciseness, niceness, nicety, nuance, shade, detail, slightness, minuteness, narrowness, tenuousness, indistinctness, indefiniteness, lack of definition, elusiveness

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

genofunk

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2014, 08:00 »

Subtlety
ˈsʌt(ə)lti

Noun

synonyms:   fineness, subtleness, precision, preciseness, niceness, nicety, nuance, shade, detail, slightness, minuteness, narrowness, tenuousness, indistinctness, indefiniteness, lack of definition, elusiveness

What would you do if I told you I wanted to kill myself for something you did. Then I blocked you and deleted my account without even telling you what it was you did?

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2014, 08:08 »

I wouldn't post it on a public forum. I'd ask a trusted mutual acquaintance to talk to them.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2014, 10:36 »

Subtlety
ˈsʌt(ə)lti

Noun

What would you do if I told you I wanted to kill myself for something you did. Then I blocked you and deleted my account without even telling you what it was you did?

Are you kidding me right now?

Did you just actually out someones serious mental state on a public forum.....

genofunk

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2014, 10:52 »

If I lived in his country I would be calling the cops right now to make sure he was ok. This is a person in real life with real issues, not just another toon for you and your clique to make fun of. So fuck you in real life for not giving a damn.

Mods, ban me from yet another forum. But if you can, seriously see if you can give their ip to melbourne police.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jun 2014, 11:30 »

Whatever your intentions, your concern is duly noted. If you have legitimate belief that self-harm is probable, report it to CCP. They have access to the customer and customer records. Let them handle the situation.

Right now the best thing YOU can do is cease public discussion of it. You may be trying to help, but you are likely only humiliating the player even more. I strongly suggest you practice better discretion when dealing with alleged cases of depression or suicide, because right now you're only making it worse.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2014, 12:04 »

Whatever your intentions, your concern is duly noted. If you have legitimate belief that self-harm is probable, report it to CCP. They have access to the customer and customer records. Let them handle the situation.

Right now the best thing YOU can do is cease public discussion of it. You may be trying to help, but you are likely only humiliating the player even more. I strongly suggest you practice better discretion when dealing with alleged cases of depression or suicide, because right now you're only making it worse.

This, a thousand times this. Not everyone wants, or is even comfortable about discussing their personal issues out in public. Even if they were they should be the one talking about it, not you or anyone else.

For the record I think Kala was taking the piss out of Funk, and not what might possibly be Zen's situation.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: .
« Reply #8 on: 27 Jun 2014, 20:19 »

[mod]Rule 7[/mod]