EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > The Summit (IG Channel Discussion)

The Good RP Logs Thread!

<< < (2/32) > >>

Graelyn:
Go for it!

Katrina Oniseki:
Not technically the right thread for this, but I dunno where else to put it. D:

[19:07] Katrina Oniseki > I made butterscotch pudding
[19:07] Katrina Oniseki > Not the instant stuff either
[19:07] Katrina Oniseki > I stood there and stirred it
[19:07] Katrina Oniseki > Thankfully I masturbate all the time, so that hand is well trained for repetitive motion over long periods.

May or may not be IC. Probably not.

Saede Riordan:
It could be IC.

Sakura Nihil:

--- Quote ---Stitcher > Q: Why are Civire so square?
Pieter Tuulinen > /emote waits
Stitcher > A: so we can be stacked for easy storage.
Astera Zandraki > /emote smirks at Pieter.
Pieter Tuulinen > /emote smirks "That's probably true, you know."
Ereka Nihil > /emote just shakes her head
Stitcher > I'm convinced there was an aborted attempt to breed the ability to fold up into neat cubes somewhere in our genetic history.
Astera Zandraki > I like squares.
Jev North > "And you have rounded corners anyway, so you won't chip or dent when canned up?"
Ereka Nihil > We're square because we're sharp and rigid.
Ereka Nihil > And because we'll cut you if you touch us.
Pieter Tuulinen > If you put two of us feet to head we're a rectangle.
Jev North > And that's how the template for the Drake was designed.
Stitcher > that's Civire men, of course. Civire women tesselate in rather more intriguing ways.
Pieter Tuulinen > I figured we were square so the Deteis could hide behind us easier.
Pieter Tuulinen > /emote grins
Stitcher > ah, the good old interlocking Civire wall of chins strategy
Stitcher > crucial to the victory of the Raata armies at the battle of the seven lords
Ereka Nihil > /emote raises her eyebrow at Sticher - We tesselate in intriguing ways?  Oh, I've got to hear this one...
Pieter Tuulinen > /emote chuckles "Deploy awkward explanation, Hakatain-haan."
Stitcher > no awkward explanation required. Curves are far more difficult to tesselate than square shapes.
Adreena Madeveda > /emote starts singin "Let's talk dirty in Caldari / Whisper in my ear..."
Stitcher > therefore, any successful such tesselation will by definition be intriguing
Pieter Tuulinen > /emote chuckles at Adreena "Really? That's a thing?"
Ereka Nihil > Like I said, mental gutter.
Ereka Nihil > /emote just smiles playfully
Adreena Madeveda > I take mental gutters over morals highgrounds anytime.
Pieter Tuulinen > Mental gutters are less exposed, true.
Pieter Tuulinen > Plus the company tends to be better.
--- End quote ---

Slightly processed and filtered to remove cross-conversation and "lol"-esque comments.

Korsavius:

--- Quote --- Ava Starfire > Heh.
Ava Starfire > None, Kat.
 Ava Starfire > We're broke.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote frowns a bit, then makes a little mmnh noise to that. She nods.
 Ava Starfire > All our money is spent paying the TLF members and supplying other military effort.
 Ava Starfire > /emote sighs
 Ava Starfire > The quality of life here isnt exactly stellar, Kat.
 Korsavius > "The State was in a rather similar position of financial crisis not too long ago, if memory serves me right" *approaches the pair from behind, carrying a glass of tea*
 Korsavius > It still is, somewhat.
 Ava Starfire > How many kids in the state have worms?
 Saede Riordan > /emote wanders in, depositing her weapon at the security checkpoint.
 Korsavius > /emote takes a seat by Ava and sips from his glass
 Korsavius > More than you might think.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote turns around, looks at Korsavius. For some reason, today she just doesn't have the strength to flee his infuriating presence.... so she just orders a beer and goes quiet.
 Ava Starfire > Heh.
 Ava Starfire > /emote patpats Kat's hand
 Ava Starfire > Thats what I meant. I do not have the strength.
 Ava Starfire > I cannot make this change.
 Korsavius > That was a rather bold move - the "rescue" operation from the Mandate borders, I mean.
 Ava Starfire > It was. I am happy it didnt go ass up...
 Ava Starfire > ...lets just say the execution of that was NOT our plan.
 Saede Riordan > /emote quietly goes up to the bar counter and orders spiked coffee and suishi.
 Korsavius > Heh, well I wouldn't be surprised there.
 Korsavius > /emote takes another sip of his tea
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote pushes her chair back with a loud noise of the legs dragging on the ground. Standing up in such a way that her back immediately turns to the other two, she picks up her beer, "Nice talking to you, Ava.", and wanders over to a corner alone.
 Ava Starfire > /emote frowns and watches her walk off
 Korsavius > /emote watches Kat walk off with a solemn, unmoving expression on his face; his eyes sink in a bit with pity
 Ava Starfire > /emote purses her lips and quietly sips her tea
 Korsavius > /emote looks down at his drink, he gazes at the ripples which occur from his tapping of the fingers against the tabletop
 Saede Riordan > /emote sits and eats, one I idly watching the restraunt, one eye drifts up into her head.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote slumps down in a chair, pulls out her datapad, and mostly pretends to be doing stuff on it - though she's only flipping back and forth through the tabs of the start screen.
 Ava Starfire > /emote rubs the bridge of her nose
 Korsavius > /emote sighs and looks directly at Ava, as if wanting to say something
 Korsavius > /emote taps his fingers a few more moments and says "I'll be right back, Ava."
 Ieze Svain > /emote looks up from what she is doing and over at Kat
 Ava Starfire > /emote nods and glances at Ieze
 Korsavius > /emote stands up from his seat, swiftly and quietly, and makes his way over to where Kat rests
 Korsavius > /emote he points to an empty seat opposite of hers "May I?"
 Ieze Svain > /emote glances back at her rifter schematics and her rupture schematics on her pad..., has wave of weird inspirat and tries to combine the too hulls, i gets frustratied with it and almost throws her pad at the wall.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote raises her hand to her eyebrow, trying her best to avoid having to make eye contact. The hand is shaking, and her lips tighten. She doesn't reply.
 Korsavius > /emote he takes the seat, cautiously
 Korsavius > /emote in a low-toned voice "Look..I won't pretend to know what you're going through."
 Korsavius > Loss is, for everyone, something unique.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote cuts him off, nearly hissing her words, "Cut the shit, Taisa. We're not friends. You were invited because she liked you, not because I do."
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote glared at him while she said this, then goes back down to her datapad.
 Korsavius > /emote swirls his pointer finger on the table in a random pattern and pauses "I'm not saying this as your friend. I'm saying this as a decent human being."
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote does not reply.
 Korsavius > /emote continues "I myself went through great lengths to have any archived data of my past marriage removed - it never existed, as far as anyone is concerned."
 Ava Starfire > /emote watches, quietly, eyes a bit wide
 Saede Riordan > /emote has gone mostly still, trying to watch without appearing that she is watching.
 Korsavius > For me, losing her left an empty void which can never be refilled. I can only speculate how you must feel.
 Korsavius > /emote pulls out a jade necklace in the shape of a teardrop from underneath his shirt and stares at it as it hangs in his hand "And then there was my mother many years ago."
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote shifts in her seat, her head tilting slightly as she keeps staring at her datapad. "Walk away, Taisa." The malicious warning in her voice could not be clearer.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote goes stil, and looks up at him. Even her cheeks are twitching from the force of her clenched teeth.
 Ava Starfire > /emote quietly walks over and puts a hand - a bit hesitantly - on Kat's shoulder
 Ieze Svain > /emote is getting increasingly frustrated with the inability to make the make the hulls fit nicely together, clearly not a ship designer, he drops the pad back onto the table and is about to get up but just stops.
 Korsavius > /emote his head unmoving, glances up with only his eyes "When she left, she too left a void never to be refilled."
 Korsavius > Time has been my mentor in that it revealed to me a resilience I never knew existed, however.
 Korsavius > An ability to find contentment and move on.
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote starts talking through him, "You just can't shut up. You don't know how to shut up."
 Ava Starfire > /emote flinches a little and steps back, wanting to not be involved
 Korsavius > /emote moves his head in a position so his eyes pierce Kat's "You are still young. Perhaps, with time, you will learn of your inner resilience too."
 Korsavius > /emote returns his necklace to his proper place, stands up, gives a nod to Ava, and starts to make his way out
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote launches herself at him. That was the last straw. Springing from the seat, fists balled, screaming with rage she aims her fist perfectly towards his face in the middle of the throw.
   Ieze Svain > /emote flinches and hides under table.
 Saede Riordan > /emote stands up, so as not to be caught off guard but doesn't get involved. She watches much more actively now though, still sipping on her coffee.
 Korsavius > /emote takes the punch and in the fall positions himself so that as he hits the floor, he kicks Kat over and off him with a single powerful thrust
 Ava Starfire > Stop!
 Ava Starfire > /emote bounces nervously from one foot to another, unsure what to do
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote knocks over a table and chair as she's rolled off him. Standing, , she pulls her sidearm on him quickly, pointing it at his forehead with the capacitors charging. "You wanted to talk. Fine. Let's get something clear with us."
 Ava Starfire > /emote eeps
 Ieze Svain > /emote peaks out from under the table her odin unit wildly analysing the situation.
 Katrina Oniseki > "You don't fucking know me. You never wanted to know me. That's how you set the board, and that's how it's going to be. The next time you stick your head where it doesn't belong, you'll be leaving without it."
 Katrina Oniseki > Guards burst into the room and level their weapons on Katrina. Even if she's allowed to carry a sidearm, pulling it on another officer is a serious violation.
 Ava Starfire > Stop? Please? Arret and stuff?
 Korsavius > /emote straightens out his clothes "You have a lot of growing up to do, Shosho."
 Ieze Svain > /emote realises that maybe tables aren't such a good place to hide and scrambles out past the guards and hides behind Ava.
 Saede Riordan > /emote is now basically frozen in place. her mug frozen halfway to her lips.
 Korsavius > /emote with that he motions some guards aside and exits the lounge
 Ava Starfire > /emote blinks at Ieze > Whaa? Why...
 Katrina Oniseki > /emote growls, lowers her weapon and switches off the charge. She glares at everyone in the room, as if challenging them to do something... then walks up to the guards... hands them the weapon... and leaves in their custody.
--- End quote ---

I-RED. We know drama.™

I tried to condense it as much as I could, merp :<

Anyway I genuinely loved this interaction. It was totally unplanned and totally unexpected. Good fleshing out for Kat's char, I think. :)

Oh and for those of you who were present, all the stuff Kor said about his past only Kat could hear since he was talking in a hushed voice. :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version