EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > The Summit (IG Channel Discussion)

The Good RP Logs Thread!

<< < (32/32)

Synthia:
Valerie Valate > Well, it's terribly complicated really.
Nauplius > I can understand complicated things, madam.
Valerie Valate > I shall start at the beginning.
Nauplius > /emote listens intently.
Valerie Valate > Billions of years ago, the universe existed as a point, which exploded quantumly. After millions of years, the primordial matter cooled and condensed to form galaxies, stars, planets, the whole lot.
Nauplius > I think that you can fast forward a bit.

Graelyn:
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."
- Carl Sagan

Mizhir:
Going to revive this thread with some gold from a simple truth or dare game:

[ 2019.10.13 18:41:17 ] Lasairiona Raske > I dare you, Utari, to dance a waltz with Constantin.
[ 2019.10.13 18:42:06 ] Utari Onzo > "Done!" Utari deftly gets up and straightens his clothes out. With a sense of purpose, he heads on over to Constantin. "Archbishop, may I have the honour?"
[ 2019.10.13 18:42:53 ] Constantin Baracca > /emote chuckles at Maira, then Constantin stands and turns to face Utari.  "I hope you don't mind a strong lead, Utari.  I'm not very good at restraining it."
[ 2019.10.13 18:43:49 ] Utari Onzo > "Please, lead on!" He offers Constantin his arm.
[ 2019.10.13 18:44:08 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote gets up and goes to the piano. "Hold on."
[ 2019.10.13 18:45:22 ] Saronu Yassavi > /emote looks a little surprised > "The Lord Gallus follows better than I'd have expected"
[ 2019.10.13 18:46:10 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote starts to play a waltz (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxG-kOTMgaA ))
[ 2019.10.13 18:46:41 ] Constantin Baracca > /emote clears his throat and gives Utari a good "1...2...3...1...." and immedately steps into Utari, leading him into a very practiced waltz.  He seems to be humming a waltz until Lasa beings playing one.  "Oh thank you, my dear."  He then leads Utari through the waltz, thankful of the open space to do so.
[ 2019.10.13 18:47:02 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote smiles, her fingers flying over the keys in expert time.
[ 2019.10.13 18:48:06 ] Utari Onzo > /emote follows along dutifully, for a while, before asserting himself. He uses his Civire frame and particular bulk to pull the lead from Constantine, appearing somewhat akin to a duel as a dance.
[ 2019.10.13 18:48:27 ] Utari Onzo > "My lord Archbishop must be more forceful to tame this partner!"
[ 2019.10.13 18:49:00 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote laughs softly
[ 2019.10.13 18:50:46 ] Constantin Baracca > /emote grins, then uses the additional rotation Utari is generating to kick is leg out and lead Utari into a snap turn.  At 6'-4" tall, resistance might lead Utari to being led more into a judo throw than a dance move.  "Very well."
[ 2019.10.13 18:51:20 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote purposefully extends the last few bars of the waltz, just to enjoy the dueling dancers.
[ 2019.10.13 18:51:49 ] Utari Onzo > /emote follows the turn, letting resistance slip for a moment to prevent falling, before attempting to put Constantin into a spin on the next turn.
[ 2019.10.13 18:52:42 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote steadily reaches the end of the tune.
[ 2019.10.13 18:54:42 ] Constantin Baracca > /emote follows into the spin, but he simply lifts Utari's arms over his head as he completes the turn and leans him over his hip into a spinning dip, turning on one crouched leg with the other stretched behind him to spread out his center of gravity.  "Oh, Utari... as if I haven't danced with Loai."
[ 2019.10.13 18:55:11 ] Lasairiona Raske > /emote laughs and plays out the last few notes. "Bravo!"
[ 2019.10.13 18:55:16 ] Maria Daphiti > /emote sighs.

-----

[ 2019.10.13 18:58:30 ] Catherine Gillot > /emote fiddles for a moment > Is there something you would like to do to your girlfriend that you haven't done? Marrying not included?
[ 2019.10.13 18:59:28 ] Mizhir > /emote smiles warmly. "Start a family with her"

-----

[ 2019.10.13 19:10:00 ] Maria Daphiti > "Umm..." she frowns as she almost says "Dare".  Then finishes. "Truth it is."
[ 2019.10.13 19:10:39 ] Mizhir > What is the last sin you committed?
[ 2019.10.13 19:11:18 ] Maria Daphiti > /emote looks like a furrier in the headlights of a incoming large ground-truck.
[ 2019.10.13 19:11:31 ] Maria Daphiti > "Can I change to Dare?"
[ 2019.10.13 19:11:42 ] Mizhir > /emote nods

-----

[19:39:03] Maria Daphiti > "We all know y' love and adore Cathie.. but is there an Amarr loyalist capsuleer you'd crush on?"
[19:39:35] Mizhir > /emote eyes her suspiciously. "Are you sure you want the answer for that?"
[19:40:04] Maria Daphiti > /emote cocks her head like a robin studying the grass. "Hmm."
[19:40:29] Mizhir > /emote grins "You asked and now you will get it: Your mum"
[19:40:34] Maria Daphiti > "OMG!"
[19:40:53] Mizhir > Don't say I didn't warn you

Synthia:
Valerie Valate > Graelyn, are you still here ?
Valerie Valate > I have an orthodox Amarr religious question you might be able to answer.
Graelyn > Very well.
Valerie Valate > Alright.
 Graelyn > /emote puts on his cleric face
Valerie Valate > So, I have a friend, who asked an orthodox Amarr man to marry her, and he said he was "seriously considering it". But that was 8 months ago. How long should she wait for an answer before becoming impatient ?
Graelyn > Hmm....
Graelyn > I've often advised that 2 years is a good, proper amount of time for a courtship. However, once the question is asked, 3 months is too long without some sort of clarification.
Valerie Valate > I See.
Graelyn > That said, if the families to be joined hold title, or extensive assets, one can allow for more care.
Sinikka Hakatain > ...eight months?
Graelyn > But outside of such circumstances, yes, I would say 'have a seat or exit the lavatory.'
Evi Polevhia > That's not...not...quite...nevermind.
Valerie Valate > Are you surprised at something, Sinikka ?
Sinikka Hakatain > Honey, if somebody was courting me then up and vanished on me for eight months, I'd consider that a breakup.
Sinikka Hakatain > wouldn't take me eight months, neither
Valerie Valate > Well, in the Amarr cultures, it's considered unseemly to rush.
Sinikka Hakatain > You and I have wildly different definitions of the word "rush."
Raxi Elamp > > did he actually disappear or just not answer the question
Stitcher > I mean, there's people in my life who have other stuff going on sometimes and maybe I don't see them for a while. but eight months?
Stitcher > I'm with Sin, that's kinda ridiculous
Raxi Elamp > > i dont think ive ever even been with someone for eight months straight
Sinikka Hakatain > /emote sighs
Valerie Valate > Well, they've been flirting with each other for 8 years or so.
Evi Polevhia > Oh, so just met.
Sinikka Hakatain > a whirlwind romance, really
Stitcher > Scandalous. Why, it's practically an elopement!
 Valerie Valate > So, four more months, then consider it a write-off.
Evi Polevhia > Well you did say they were Amarrian
Stitcher > I think that would be a reasonable conclusion after a whole year
Evi Polevhia > So we could've written it off sooner...
Nauplius > At least they aren't fornicating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version