Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Author Topic: Intaki Security and Intelligence - KISEC - Recruiting Pilots  (Read 970 times)

Sanya

• Clonejack

Hello,

Some may know us, some might not. KISEC I would say falls under light RP. We have no problem staying out of character within corp chat, but it is still very important to us what we do ingame. It is simply to uphold a friendly environment within corp so people wont feel too restricted.

KISEC is not particularily politically driven, and we welcome Amarr, Gallente, Caldari and Minmatar amongst us. We are first and foremost a PVP corporation whoms main goals are the security of the Intaki system, and the Viriette constellation.

We are employed by the Ishukone Raata Enforcement Directive and have been to various locations, including Syndicate and Caldari low sec.

We don`t aim to become a large corporation, and would be comfortable with about 15-20 members. We do not see strength in numbers, but strength on collaboration, allegiances and a strong and friendly environment.

Everyone matters. Everyone has a say. Join us, and be part of what could be the grounds for your strongest friendships ingame.

For recruitment or questions, you may contact Ra Saalikete, Valdezi, Altarr Orkot or myself. You may also present yourself at our forums: http://kisec.freeforums.org

Our requirements are as follows:

- 1 million skill points
- Customized API (Instructions will be given.)
- The ability to use Mumble
- Jump Clone in Intaki
- Self reliance. Although we stand together and help each others out, you need to be able to take initiative. We believe in working together on common goals, and would rather help you get on your feet, than handing you a wheel chair.
- A good english vocabulary
- Maturity and respect for other players, enemies and allies alike

We are now accepting less skilled people and being more inviting to players in need of training. If you don't want to be just a number in a corporate member list, but part of a crew, do not hesitate to contact me.
« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2012, 06:35 by Sanya »
Director-General of Security

Intaki Security and Intelligence
KISEC

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

Great corp in a great alliance.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Glad to see you here, Sanya, and hope the corp does well!

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me

This corp is awesome and Valdezi is the coolest cat around.

Sanya

• Clonejack

Bumping this as we have lowered our requirements.
Director-General of Security

Intaki Security and Intelligence
KISEC