Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for a Co-Writer  (Read 1092 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Looking for a Co-Writer
« on: 17 Jun 2013, 19:27 »

Hi,

So, I'm looking for someone more proficient in political writing then me to help write up a series of essays to solidify and stabilize my corporation's transhumanist/postnational ideology. These would be posted up to Saede's blog, though if someone was willing to get involved ICly, I wouldn't be opposed to it being posted elsewhere as well. If anyone's interested send me an evemail. Could possibly work out ISK payment but I'm pretty poor right now.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Looking for a Co-Writer
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2013, 19:57 »

Mail sent via evegate.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2013, 20:06 »

Give me a few days, I'm entangled in work in my think tank right now, but I'll try to remember I have to get back to you afterwards. :)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2013, 06:47 »

So, I'm looking for someone more proficient in political writing then me to help write up a series of essays to solidify and stabilize my corporation's transhumanist/postnational ideology.

I read this far, and the first thing that came to mind was "have you PMed Jade yet?"
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2013, 07:34 »

I worked in government policy research, development, and implementation. I still do to an extent. Do you mean like, writing a manifesto or?...

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2013, 07:37 »

So, I'm looking for someone more proficient in political writing then me to help write up a series of essays to solidify and stabilize my corporation's transhumanist/postnational ideology.

I read this far, and the first thing that came to mind was "have you PMed Jade yet?"

lolol. I have Jade on my watchlist. If I can corner her while she's online, I want to have Saede go all fangirl on her. From what I understand though, the player is busy irl and doesn't have time to do much.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.