Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EVElopedia's dead.  (Read 6535 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: EVElopedia's dead.
« Reply #15 on: 01 Mar 2016, 01:21 »

Can also poke me on Slack if Havo's not around; I'm available most of the day and can respond to Slack pings if I'm not out driving or asleep.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 01 Mar 2016, 01:27 »

Can also poke me on Slack if Havo's not around; I'm available most of the day and can respond to Slack pings if I'm not out driving or asleep.
This, aye!

I blame too many hours of monotonous clicking.  What I SHOULD have said was, any wiki admin - right now that's Silver, me, MorLag and Utari.  Any of us are able to click Delete, View deleted edits, and restore the page :)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #17 on: 04 Mar 2016, 16:16 »

Well...at first I was :(
Short notice, no time or oppurtunity to back-up my stuff...
But, as I was contemplating saying goodbye to EVE for a while, I also thought...saves me the trouble of updating my char page.

But here you guys did this wonderful thing, and I thank you for it...but now it looks like I have some updating to do...
-OOChé

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #19 on: 30 Apr 2016, 16:26 »

Fixed everything but amarr navy + emperorship heirs. Apparently neither of those actually had revision history for me to restore.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #20 on: 01 May 2016, 11:31 »

\o/

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #21 on: 01 May 2016, 11:54 »

That'd explain that.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

podling38

• Clonejack
« Reply #22 on: 01 May 2016, 21:45 »

I did this eight days ago, so some of the pages might've been fixed in the meantime:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkNuYC67xGDzz8I453_sgjzr_e-BoZyfX1mIl-X-EhM/edit
Editing is possible for anyone who has the link, so pages can be marked or removed from the list as they're fixed.
Kolodi Ramal - Mengyao Chemineau - Mirabi Tiane

Ashley

• Wetgraver
« Reply #23 on: 02 May 2016, 06:36 »

oops sorry for the typo and ty for updating all that ^^

Amarr Eperorship Heirs I think was one article about heirs, their motives and short description that lead to Emperor Doriam, but I'm not 100 % sure about that and it could even be not CCP made page. (original link was this - https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Amarr_Emperorship_Heirs)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #24 on: 02 May 2016, 10:37 »

It didn't have any revisions for me to restore to, is the problem.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #25 on: 25 Jun 2016, 13:29 »

I was checking out our copy of the wiki, but some things appear to be missing, like 'Demographics of the Gallente Federation'.
-OOChé

Maxx Overseer

• Clonejack
  • Maxx The Explorer
    • Eve Onlife
« Reply #26 on: 15 Jul 2016, 19:38 »

I'm working on a website, it is something like an IC Information Hub, it's at http://eveonlife.hrhhosting.net later I will get it's own domain. See what you think?!?
Pages: 1 [2]