EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Theodicy

(1/2) > >>

Casiella:
Started reading it tonight. Um... is there a lot of PF value in there that should motivate me to keep reading? Because right now, I sort of want to just throw it in the "bad fanfic" pile.

Silver Night:
:Tony G:  :s

I will restrain myself from further comment.

Myyona:
Reading Theodicy spoiled a lot of the EVE background setting for me. I truly wish I had never done that.

lallara zhuul:
The sad part is that it is PF, although nobody can know what happened in it, it does bring a little bit of data into the fore about how the world of New Eden supposedly works.

[spoiler]
Slaver hounds are awesome killing machines.
Jovians are emo.
The Amarrians believe in redemption for the slaves.
Anyone can change their lifelong worldview after seeing something that is considered an atrocity by some other culture than theirs.
Mallers are shield tanked.
Enheduanni are behind everything.
Elders are important.
And most important of all, all Amarrians, especially Emperors are fucking stupid.
[/spoiler]

Basically what the ye olde Amarr bloc did, was grab the direct PF out of the whole thing, like the Scripture quotations and work with them and discard what they clearly could not know IC.
Which is pretty much everything in Theodicy.

Eran Mintor:
So I guess I'm one of the few who enjoyed it. If you ignore the Gallente parts it's nice (cept towards the end it includes some important info).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version