EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Ardishapur Speaking Tour [Updated 5/13]

(1/6) > >>

Silver Night:
So, there have been several news items:

Ardishapur to begin empire-wide speaking tour - (4/13)

Ardishapur focuses on ''roots of the faith'' and ''embracing new races into the traditional fold'' - (4/16)

Initial Ardishapur speaking engagements ''doing well'' - (4/26)

Aridshapur holding public court during engagements in own domains. - (5/5)

Ardishapur refutes claims he has overstepped bounds of power. - (5/10)

Calls rise for ardishapur to be given more authority - (5/13)

There was also this article a few weeks before, showing Ardishapur was already hardly camera-shy:

Yonis Ardishapur addresses badly shaken empire, sends personal fleet to assist with relief efforts - (3/25)

So, what's Ardishapur up to? I don't get the impression that building support among the populace is usually something that Heirs worry about - and he also seems to be garnering support among some holders, from the news item.

Casiella:
Man's gonna die.

And I intend to blame Havo...

Ghost Hunter:
He had his sights on becoming the Emperor, such popularity building will greatly help him.

Silver Night:

--- Quote from: Ghost Hunter on 26 Apr 2010, 14:39 ---He had his sights on becoming the Emperor, such popularity building will greatly help him.

--- End quote ---

Well, it ain't a democracy, though, is it? Though some support is good and probably required - particularly among the holders, I imagine.

Ghost Hunter:
I'm retarded. "If he had his sights...".

But yes, it's not a democracy but an unpopular ruler is quitely dealt away with, especially if those in power don't agree with him. The commoners may be a side affect if he gets a hold on the Holders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version