Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Ishukone corporation is one of the major players in the 'liberal' faction and was the first non-Jovian organization to receive capsule technology from the Jovians?

Author Topic: Re: Hilmar email leak  (Read 553 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Hilmar email leak
« on: 25 Jun 2011, 08:21 »

I was more shocked by reading this http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/CCP-Games-Reviews-E159347.htm than Hillmar's actual e-mail.

Hillmar's response was simply a confirmation for the management style hinted at above. I'm fine with management thinking they know better than their competitors, I'm ok with management thinking they know better than their customers, I'm not ok with management thinking they don't need to listen to their customers.

What was that research again? Satisfied customers tell 3 of their friends on average of their good experience, poorly treated/insulted customers tend to tell 20 of their friends on average.

You can bet that I'll be trying to get existing customers to quit, and I'll be warning anyone else off of all of CCP's products. I'm vindictive that way.  :twisted:

No, if your going to go do this, your just an asshole.

Frankly if you want to quit, then un-sub and go. Leave. Do other stuff.

What you don't get to do is try to convince everyone else to abandon their oppinons and choices about this game and substitute your own, then leaving because you say so. What you won't get to do with any kind of right on your side, is 'warn' non-EVE players that 'eve is shit' over your personal oppinion. Let them try it out and decide for themselves.

Frankly, this entire incident is absurd. You folks want to un-sub? Go ahead, no-one can stop you. And if you decide to come back later, EVE will still be here, and we will welcome you back.

Now, cata-hammer, in 3, 2, 1...
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2011, 15:13 by Ciarente »

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: Hilmar email leak
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2011, 15:13 »

[mod]do not insult other players[/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.