Archives > Katacombs

Re: Sanguis Inceptum Sabik Aligned Corp is Recruiting (Mil Facwar/null sec roaming)

<< < (2/2)

Liuni Kalthis:
Im sure they dont. Especially your eu timezone people, nevermind all the 2lc shit talk in the public fleets :p. Work break is over, will continue tonight when im not sober

kalaratiri:

--- Quote from: Mizhara on 11 Jan 2016, 16:16 ---I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly is spurring this animosity and name calling.

--- End quote ---

Don't worry Miz, that's just how Kalo communicates.

Liuni Kalthis:

--- Quote from: kalaratiri on 11 Jan 2016, 21:51 ---
--- Quote from: Mizhara on 11 Jan 2016, 16:16 ---I'm honestly trying to figure out what exactly is spurring this animosity and name calling.

--- End quote ---

Don't worry Miz, that's just how Kalo communicates.

--- End quote ---

I knew you didn't forget about me, just can't stay away Kala.

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Mizhara on 11 Jan 2016, 13:56 ---
--- Quote from: Liuni Kalthis on 08 Jan 2016, 02:31 ---and making Ushra Khan upset

--- End quote ---

Going to have to break my silence to respond to this nonsense. Ushra'Khan couldn't give two shits about Sabik in the TLF. It's Miz that won't fly with Sani Sabik. I'd appreciate it if you didn't start making up shit about the alliance for cheap points, even if I very much disagree with their general sentiments.

--- End quote ---
[admin]Welcome back, Miz.  Please don't derail threads.  Offending post removed, along with subsequent chain of replies.  Recruitment thread isn't the place for this discussion (for that matter, I'm not sure Backstage is the place for this discussion).[/admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version