Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Author Topic: Book Of The Dead  (Read 995 times)

genofunk

Book Of The Dead
« on: 26 Jun 2014, 08:53 »

I was talking about this with some of you already icly and there is interest for a book of the dead for us sani sabik capsuleers.

I have nearly forty names of current and past sani sabik capsuleers. I would like to put together an eve wiki with the names of the current and past sani sabik and a little summary of why each are either in or banned from the book. I want to try to get the book of the dead to become a real ingame item that would link to the wiki page.

I thought of this mostly because of people like Silas Vitalia, Vlad Cetes, and Sanguina Dieudonne, who should be remembered for being sani sabik and for the people that are new. It would stay true to PF from the source that it can be kept at Blood Raider HQ and updated by the likes of people like me, Valerie, or what have you.

So what do you all think?

Should I start sending out mails?
« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2014, 15:03 by Anyanka Funk »

Zenariae

Re: Book Of The Dead
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2014, 14:43 »

I would like, in fact insist that Zenariae be left out of the book of the dead. As the gloves seem to be off on the Sani Sabik/Bloodraiders thing I will have a lot more to say in time but my time is limited at the moment due to work constraints. For now, please respect my wish for Zena to not be included.

genofunk

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2014, 14:48 »

No problem. Struck from the record.

Zenariae

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2014, 17:48 »

Please remove my descriptive content from the Cor Arcanus chat rooms. You no longer have my permission to use it.

genofunk

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jun 2014, 17:55 »

Please remove my descriptive content from the Cor Arcanus chat rooms. You no longer have my permission to use it.

Ok. They will all be deleted.

Desiderya

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2014, 04:03 »

Open Source secret society, go!

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #6 on: 28 Aug 2014, 02:30 »

I was talking about this with some of you already icly and there is interest for a book of the dead for us sani sabik capsuleers.

I have nearly forty names of current and past sani sabik capsuleers. I would like to put together an eve wiki with the names of the current and past sani sabik and a little summary of why each are either in or banned from the book. I want to try to get the book of the dead to become a real ingame item that would link to the wiki page.

I thought of this mostly because of people like Silas Vitalia, Vlad Cetes, and Sanguina Dieudonne, who should be remembered for being sani sabik and for the people that are new. It would stay true to PF from the source that it can be kept at Blood Raider HQ and updated by the likes of people like me, Valerie, or what have you.

So what do you all think?

Should I start sending out mails?

I wonder if you should just include the names of Sani Sabik practitioners of the PAST. This would honor them.

Since they are considered heretics by the Amarr empire, they might not like having their names in a book that anyone else can find and read. It just makes them a lot easier to hunt IC-ly and OOC-ly.

This is how the Nazis found out who was Gypsy or Jewish. They would read the names on the Baptismal records of the local churches. If your name was in there, you were good. If your name was absent, you were suspect.

Also, it would be a lot of work keeping up the work with all the new people joining and dropping, AWOXing, spying, just being absent, and so on.

You could put it on a webpage or blog, so that only Initiates would have access to that information which should be secret anyways.
« Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014, 02:33 by Jikahr »
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #7 on: 28 Aug 2014, 05:47 »

I am not going to attempt doing this.

ICly reason: There are too many Sani Sabik sects that have their own beliefs. Omir Sarikusa has seen this as a problem and is trying to unify the faith under the Covenant.  Any and all other Sani Sabik sects that refuse to join the ranks of the Covenant are weak and deserve no mercy. The Covenant's book is law, not anyone else's.