Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That naturalist cafes on space stations go to great lengths to create the illusion that one is not in space? (The Burning Life, p. 62)

Author Topic: An idea for some new RP  (Read 895 times)

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
An idea for some new RP
« on: 31 Jan 2015, 23:54 »

Hiya everyone. First I'll introduce myself, Shalee Lianne. I rarely post here or on the IGS, so most of yall probably don't know me. I've pretty much been in the Amarr Militia since playing EVE. I've also been an Rper the whole time, but haven't strayed too far out of the Amarr bloc scene. (much, anyhow)

Anyhow, I had an idea for RP while watching the show, 'The Americans'. It takes place during the Cold War, in America. Russians have trained agents to infiltrate America. They pair complete strangers together and send them to live as a married couple, and give them tasks to complete. The tasks come from 'The Center'.

I think it could be a lot of fun to completely steal the premise from that show and incorporate it into EVE RP.

My idea is to create 'the center', and we will name it Electronics Solutions, Inc, and shorten it to ESI. It will be the cover name for the intel agency.

ESI has recruited Gallente and others, and have given them extensive training so that they can easily blend into Amarr society. They will essentially be Amarr. ESI will periodically send tasks for their agents to complete, and will asks for reports, etc.

The point of all this would be to:
*create new rp content
*allow rpers to interact out of their usual circles
*drama, drama, drama!

What I am proposing is for anyone who is interested in playing along, to create a new alt for this, or use one that no one knows. The point is to let everything happen IC, and not be burdened down with OOC.

If you're interested, mail me in game as your alt or the character you want to use for this. It would be best if it is unknown to make it more fun. No one will know who they will be paired up with OOC. Next weekend I'll mail everyone back and pair characters up. Please title the mail ESI. Also include your play times to make it easier to pair characters.

So let me know if yall have any questions or ideas to make this more fun!

xoxo
Shalee

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: An idea for some new RP
« Reply #1 on: 06 Feb 2015, 00:37 »

Interesting.  I hope there's been a good bit of interest in participating in this project.  The Americans is an awesome show!  The Amarrians is a great idea  :cube:

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs
Re: An idea for some new RP
« Reply #2 on: 06 Feb 2015, 02:32 »

Seems quite interesting