Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The main ingredients in Protein Delicacies were in fact organic waste, processed station sewage and second grade biomass? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Rogue drone RP status  (Read 981 times)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Rogue drone RP status
« on: 25 May 2011, 16:10 »

So I've sort of lost track of where the rogue drone RP stuff went. As I understand it, two different groups popped up (Unit and Combine, maybe?) and one of them ended up allying with TS-F at some point.

Is that correct? Probably not, so what's going on at the moment? What "hooks" exist for folks to get involved in the RP, beyond just shooting them or joining with alts?

Crucifire

Re: Rogue drone RP status
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2011, 16:15 »

To be honest I have no clue. I haven't talked to AI42 in some time but I do see him pop online every so often. I'd really like to see a resurgence of it, though.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2011, 11:09 »

Unit Commune and Entity (AI42).

No clue either for me.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2011, 21:33 »

So I've sort of lost track of where the rogue drone RP stuff went. As I understand it, two different groups popped up (Unit and Combine, maybe?) and one of them ended up allying with TS-F at some point.

Is that correct? Probably not, so what's going on at the moment? What "hooks" exist for folks to get involved in the RP, beyond just shooting them or joining with alts?

Combine Overwatch here

I mean,

Unit Commune and Rogue Drone Systems (also known as ENTITY) are still around to an extent.

RDS is mostly heckling the Federals at the moment, but I've lost track of whatever Commune has been.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation