Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: EVE Mnemonics  (Read 873 times)

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
EVE Mnemonics
« on: 13 Apr 2011, 17:05 »

[CORPSes go in boxes]  <ALLIANCES have All the Angles covered>: Bracket formatting for tickers.

ARRRnher has more yarrr: Both lowsec Arnher and highsec Anher have gates off Evati.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: EVE Mnemonics
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2011, 23:23 »

"I tilt up a lot." - First eight letters (I TILT UP A) are the eight types of T1 hybrid ammunition from longest range to shortest: Iron, Tungsten, Iridum, Lead, Thorium, Uranium, Plutonium, Antimatter.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2011, 23:43 »

Very inventive!

* Ken just does it the hard way... :bash:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2011, 01:34 »

"My God eXists Unendingly, Silly Ignorant Matari Reprobates." - Another one, possibly used IC, for T1 frequency crystals going from short-range to long-range: Multifrequency, Gamma, X-Ray, Ultraviolet, Standard, Infrared, Microwave, Radio.

Ulphus also provided the alternative of "Matari Get eXtremely Unreasonable Seeing Invaders Mining Rocks," though I think perhaps "Uneasy" might be a better pick there for the U-word. :3
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.