General Discussion > The Speakeasy: OOG/Off-topic Discussion

Show some balls; show yourself (omgliek RL picturz)

<< < (2/187) > >>

Misan:

--- Quote from: Seriphyn on 22 Apr 2010, 19:52 ---Electus Matari had one, so why don't we have one? We'll all probably see/seen each other at EVE meets, or FanFest so here we are...

A good-looking internet spaceship captain?!*
*snip*

Of course not, because that's not actually me, it's Misan.

Me with obligatory posey FB shot
And me bedroom bassing

Go on. Post some pics of yourself, and use links! 'cause like...just in case I don't want to see you, because you RP a hot woman and you're actually married with kids -shivers-. Know what I'm sayin', ey? :P (kidding, btw)

*posted with permission

--- End quote ---

Meh, I don't have any other good recent pictures to link, so I'll just use video instead.

Nothing amazing as it's just general training, but here is the video. Content with myself starts at 1:20, picture Seri linked should give enough context I'd think but the grey shirt and dark/black pants (and awesome shoes :D).

Zuzanna Alondra:
Me and my baby girl.

Yes - I really am a girl.  A girl that survived child birth. Fear me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Saxon Hawke:
Not that I'm a space nerd or anything:

Zuzanna Alondra:
Very nice Saxon, I wanted to buy Lisa the matching Onesie (infant outfit that buttons up around the diaper/nappy for those that don't know). 

Brave man to wear the red one.

Saxon Hawke:

--- Quote from: Zuzanna Alondra on 23 Apr 2010, 09:30 ---Brave man to wear the red one.

--- End quote ---

I think I was indoctrinated into it as a child. My father was in the 1st Infantry Division of the United States Army. As a boy I had a shirt that said "If you're going to be one, be a big red one."

That and I don't have the science or math skills to wear blue or gold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version