Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Zegerth Kelja is the eccentric Sansha Underseer of True Slave Foundations?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [RECRUITING] Loke's Shadow - Thukker Null-sec Small Gang PvP & Smuggling  (Read 4668 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog

IC Description:

"The Amarr tried to 'Reclaim' us. They failed. Now it is time for us to reclaim who we once were. Freemen, roaming the wilds."

- The Thukker Chronicles : Exodus

Loke’s Shadow [ROKKR] is a group of Thukker outriders who primarily operate in null-security regions beyond the tribe’s home in the Great Wildlands. As outriders the corporation works independently of the caravans that form the core of the Thukker Tribe; as such Loke’s Shadow relies on raiding and smuggling to fund its undertakings and maintain mobility.

Who we are / what we are about (OOC info):
Loke’s Shadow is a Thukker roleplaying corporation and a member of the Rote Kapelle alliance. The aim of the corporation is to have a tight-knit group of outriders who are committed to excellence in small gang and individual combat. As part of Rote Kapelle our main emphasis is on small gang (~6-20 pilots) roaming primarily in null-sec (currently basing out of Syndicate), although we also visit low-sec and wormhole space on occasion.  ROKKR is also involved in smuggling, both as defined by game mechanics (contraband) and as a function of players restricting access to areas of space (null-sec smuggling: i.e. shiny modules and ships). The corporation is eagerly anticipating the proposed change to smuggling gameplay which may give us yet another avenue for PvP engagements.

To facilitate PvP excellence our alliance forums and wiki have a plethora of information on ship fittings, tactics, and after action reports to help create even more pretty ship explosions for all to enjoy. Rote Kapelle is an NBSI alliance with an extremely limited blue list and is dedicated to small gang PvP in all conditions and at all times. 

While Rote Kapelle is first and foremost a PvP organization, ROKKR is also a light roleplaying corporation, and as such we aim to provide our members with ample opportunities to participate in RP (if they so choose); both through in-game activities and in-character interactions.

As self-respecting outriders we do not mine ever and will not burden ourselves with the maintenance of static infrastructure like POS towers or anything associated with sovereignty.

What Loke’s Shadow offers:
  • Frequent small gang PvP.
  • PvP training (both via alliance resources and corporate leadership).
  • Alliance logistics for getting assets in and out of theatre.
  • Smuggling operations.
  • Roleplaying opportunities.
  • Jump Clones.
  • Active killboard and forums.

What we require of recruits:
  • Self-sufficiency: all members must be capable of keeping themselves in combat ships without corporate ISK-making activities. We do help reimburse losses during gangs from loot dropped, but that does not always cover costs.
  • A focus on PvP with a willingness to constantly strive to improve performance and the maturity to listen to advice and criticism when it is presented.
  • Interest in roleplaying (no previous experience required).
  • Consistent participation in combat operations.
  • Prospects must be 18 years or over.
  • Has a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 capability.

Skillpoint Requirements:
At this time there are no explicit skillpoint requirements to join Loke’s Shadow, however we do not take trial accounts and expect around one to two months experience in game prior to joining. If accepted it is expected that applicants be willing to devote training time to flying an interceptor competently, if they do not have the skills already.

Applying to Loke’s Shadow:
Interested applicants should contact Misan Pal’taek in-game via either EVE-mail or the ‘Loke’s Shadow Public’ channel with any questions or to arrange an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Player Contacts & Channels:

Misan Pal’taek – CEO

Sjalfradr Hideaway’ – In-character public meeting place and lounge
Loke’s Shadow Public’ – Out of Character public channel

Killboardhttp://rotekapelle.com/killboard
Forum - http://www.rotekapelle.com/index.php?action=forum

« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2011, 21:33 by Misan »
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Also, if you shitfit Curses I will grief you out of the alliance personally.  Ask before you undock. 

:cube:

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Sooo happy to see this. Will recommend to everyone asking about Thukkerism.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Great stuff.  Good luck Misan.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Aodha Khan

Good to see a Thukker corp alive and kicking.  :yar:

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot

Yay for Thukker RP. And for Misan. <3

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Misan

• Pod Captain

Also, if you shitfit Curses I will grief you out of the alliance personally.  Ask before you undock. 

:cube:

True to the point that Bacch even has his own custom image macro on the KB now.  http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55939 8)

Thanks guys.  :cube:
Twitter

Hamish Grayson

I'm thinking about using Sakuma to expanded my RP experiences outside of the Caldari club and this sort of thing might be what I'm looking for.   Is there some place I can read up and become more Thukker savvy?

Misan

• Pod Captain

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=90.0

That has all the PF associated with Thukker. I may have to poke around and see if there are more recent chronicles with some additional info (which I believe there are). Can always poke me in-game to get any additional information or clarification on stuff too.
Twitter

Hamish Grayson

Altantsetseg Naranbaatar

• Eyeshadow and Oil Smudges
  • Clonejack
  • What? I always dress like this...
    • Alta's Closet

Oh wow, I remember talking to you briefly about this corp idea once.  It's really cool to see it happen!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Oh wow, I remember talking to you briefly about this corp idea once.  It's really cool to see it happen!

Flips Alta
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo

What Misan isn't telling you all is that a small Neut (or preferrably Nos) are mandatory to be fit on Vagabonds in the utility high.

It is rumoured that Bacch invented this to aid with fitting problems although this is unconfirmed.

(Yes this is a bump and a good luck wish)
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain

+1 to epic corp idea.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
Pages: [1] 2