Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad OOC)  (Read 13403 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Re: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad OOC)
« Reply #90 on: 14 Apr 2015, 07:41 »

Same! it was easter break here and I had too much going on. I still have one more scene in mind to play out for Aria.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #91 on: 15 Apr 2015, 07:56 »

I am done with my planned contributions (meaning to show scenes involving religion, trade, and learning). I really enjoyed participating.  This was my first try at any kind of forum rp (as well as first try writing in an eve setting).

I left an easter egg for Aria to follow up on if she wishes based on an ooc comment above.  There was a pamphleteer in their travels.

Also a minor easter egg I suppose, some of the named characters making an appearance in my posts exist in game and are available for rp :)
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2015, 07:59 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #92 on: 15 Apr 2015, 08:06 »

I am done with my planned contributions (meaning to show scenes involving religion, trade, and learning). I really enjoyed participating.  This was my first try at any kind of forum rp (as well as first try writing in an eve setting).

I left an easter egg for Aria to follow up on if she wishes based on an ooc comment above.  There was a pamphleteer in their travels.

Also a minor easter egg I suppose, some of the named characters making an appearance in my posts exist in game and are available for rp :)

Thank you so much for your awesome posts Luna, they helped to create a great world to interact with and it was wonderfully diverse (and the references to in-game characters like Zateki was a cool touch!). :)

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #93 on: 19 Apr 2015, 08:35 »

Just sticking my head in to say if anyone wanted to offer another scene or place please do so :D

Otherwise I will probably be winding down I think, a slow wander back via the sea-side most likely. :)

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #94 on: 20 Apr 2015, 14:23 »

Just wanted to say that this was an awesome idea. The possibilities for post-based RP like this are fairly endless.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]