Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kyoko Sakoda interned with Omerta Syndicate? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: [Happening Now] Live coverage of the Mantenault Referendum!  (Read 5489 times)

Zsaryna Adrelana

• Clonejack

This is a very interesting arc.
Can I do anything to help, with any of my alts or mains?

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

As noted in the main thread earlier today, I've manage to rope Seriphyn and his Elusenians into the troubles - which means, should my Sociocrat friends support the measure, we'll be going to another poll.

I've also received evemails about other involvement which I'll be replying to shortly. I'm trying to find the balance between appropriate micro-management and free handed EVE RP. I think we're doing alright there.

There will be a thing happening shortly, maybe after the rerun election or in tandem with it that'll play a part in the next phase of the storyline - and that will be open to engagement - hopefully through the PANDORA system if it is up a running right by then, or by whatever other mechanism we choose if it can't perform how we want it to.

I'm also considering an 'election night party' at someones IC venue (maybe the Gal Lounge or somewhere else that is appropriate) through which all characters can engage.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I'm also considering an 'election night party' at someones IC venue (maybe the Gal Lounge or somewhere else that is appropriate) through which all characters can engage.

TGM is available if you want, just give Morwen or Repentence a call to arrange.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Etienne Saissore

• Young urban professional
  • Clonejack
  • hadn't thought of that
    • Extraction control

Thanks for creating this story arc. Always useful to have current events to gab about.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

TGM is available if you want, just give Morwen or Repentence a call to arrange.

Thankyou very much for that Morwen, I think I have a time that'll fit most timezones, with the advisory of those who have helped me in this project.

The tenative date is Saturday the 21st of September 2013 at 1400 hrs EVE time.
That's 12am sunday if you are in AUS (like me), 2pm saturday if you're in the UK and 6am saturday in US/Pacific.

Fuck timezones are hard. I believe I've also managed to make this not clash with the Navy Day event on the 22nd.

I hope people can make time for it.

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora

Aiming to put the news Reel for the week in by Thursday, will include this  :)
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

from the IGS...

ALERT

The Institute of Social Development will be hosting a referendum day party once the polling places have closed and the count begins.

This event will be held at the Golden Masque on the 21st of this month at 1400 hrs EVE standard time.

We believe that it is important for those who support uniquely Gallentean principles such as democracy and fair and open political freedoms show solidarity to the people of Mantenault as they work to reaffirm their commitment to our Union even in spite of the problems which have troubled them in recent weeks. We also believe that now is an opportunity for those from other races who endeavour to explore our way of life in greater detail to come along and discuss politics in true Federate fashion, with good drinks and good company.

I'll also be taking that opportunity to address attendees on the next way forward for the recovery of Mantenault, and what we can all do to show our humanity and lend a hand.

I hope to see you all there.

--

Thanks Morwen.

Lyn Farel

You know the thing I maybe miss are "interviews of random people in the street" like in CCP news, that you did a little at the beginning of the storyarc. It helps picture a lot how is it to live there while all of this is happening. It fleshes out a lot the universe during the event.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

EVENT BEGINS IN TWO HOURS AT THE GOLDEN MASQUE CHANNEL

Be there.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

That's it, ladies, gentlemen and those otherwise defined! The polls have closed on Mantenault and now the counting can begin.

You can follow updates of the count here, or visit our referendum night party live at 'The Golden Masque' which starts now.

The Institute of Social Development recommends attendance! Come play with us.

Come ooooon.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

The resolution happened: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3641342&#post3641342

The result was determined by the poll in this thread all that time ago.
Grats, you guys shaped a world.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

It has come to the attention of the Collective that Mantenault is currently in Caldari hands. :3

World building might not be over!

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

It has come to the attention of the Collective that Mantenault is currently in Caldari hands. :3

World building might not be over!

*Go to bed*
*Wake up with two new pages on the thread and a military escalation*

THIS ESCALATED QUICKLY! HELP!

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Seri and I have talked this  through a little. Essentially, we've decided that troops from Pyre can be deployed to districts that are controlled by the State. Elusenian's will control Gallente held districts.

I hope this is okay?

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

Seri and I have talked this  through a little. Essentially, we've decided that troops from Pyre can be deployed to districts that are controlled by the State. Elusenian's will control Gallente held districts.

I hope this is okay?

I've done the part of the event I wanted to micromanage. I'm happy to see it opened up as long as it doesn't become a neverending crazy pissing-contest (like a microcosm of the FW itself).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4