Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

blueprints are required for manufacture of everything from shuttles to dreadnoughts because of strict anti-copyright infringement laws enforced by the SCC.

Author Topic: Intaki  (Read 1319 times)

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
Intaki
« on: 19 Aug 2010, 11:45 »

Where can I find info on the Intaki?

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
Re: Intaki
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2010, 16:24 »

A few places. My corp has put together a pretty comprehensive library.

Most of this can be found at www.ilfcorp.com.

There is some stuff on the eveonline wiki. http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Intaki

Any more questions, you can contact me or someone in the ILF.

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2010, 17:54 »

Mammal got you started nicely and I'll add something if you wish to go even more in-depth.

I'd suggest you to take a look at the other Eve RP forums located here and using the search function. I have taken part in and written at length about the Intaki over there during the years. I'm only pointing you there because there's volumes of that stuff in there.

This should take you to a thread over here discussing the Intaki rebirth briefly and I've provided some links over to Chatsubo in that thread for further reading, which might serve as an entry point to that place.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2010, 18:13 »

When I saw this topic, I checked - maybe someone else will have better luck - I thought there was a big thread on Intaki stuff over on Chatsubo but I couldn't find it. Might have been a few years ago, though.

Someone had started to compile all the stuff they could find on Intaki (or was it on the fiction section of the official forums?)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 20 Aug 2010, 18:19 »

Found it, it was the official forums rather than Chatsubo. It might mostly have info that is duplicated elsewhere, but might also serve as a window on how player perception of Intaki might have shifted over the years: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=125091&page=1#1

Page 2 has some interesting stuff in particular, that relates to events that were going on at the time.
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2010, 18:21 by Silver Night »

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 20 Aug 2010, 18:22 »

I wouldn't look for a big thread per se. It's all over the place in there, which won't help anyone trying to gather it for posterity or perusal. Too bad really. Then again, the people have it in their heads and I'm sure all of our Intaki enthusiasts will gladly answer any questions.

And oh, that thread. It's good for sure, but I believe it is a bit old now. I'd suggest looking at Chatsubo to somone with a more academic level of interest.